Sheraton Grand Mirage Port Douglas
Hidden amongst the lush tropical greenery of Port Douglas you will find the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas. Tropical North Queensland is one of the most inviting destinations in Australia. The sun shines all year round, with plenty to do and see the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas invites you to host your next adventure, family holiday, or special occasion.
Upon arrival at the grand entrance of Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas, you will be treated like a VIP with impeccable service and welcoming smiles. Sheraton brand hotels around the world are known for their elegance and luxury, and the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas is certainly no exception There are 6 separate accommodation blocks across 147 hectares on the stunning Four Mile Beach location. Each of the freshly transformed rooms and suites feature a spacious layout that was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. The Sheraton Signature Sleeper beds provide a heavenly place to lay your head for a relaxing night sleep. There's Wi-Fi to keep you connected, air conditioning to keep you cool and TV entertainment systems to keep you amused.
The 5-star luxury is evident in every corner of Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas and it doesn't stop at the selection of facilities and services nestled amongst the 130 hectares of tropical bliss. Home to the Mirage Country Club, you'll find everything you need to keep active here. Golfers can practice their swing while admiring the stunning views of the Coral Sea on the clubs 18-hole golf course after getting their hands on the latest golfing fashion at the Pro Shop. If golf isn't your sport of choice, there is a tennis court, a 25 metre lap pool and a gymnasium equipped with Life Fitness equipment for guests to utilise too. Feel the soft sand between your toes with direct access to Four Mile Beach or take a dip in one of the outdoor swimming pools. When hunger strikes make your way to Feast Restaurant and tantalise your tastebuds with a range of authentic Australian and International tastes from the a-la-carte menu.
With its opulence and indulgence, the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas is an ideal holiday resort destination. Whether travelling as a group, with your family or just on a romantic week away, we have Queensland holiday packages to meet your needs and budget.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Book with confidence-free date changes^:.
- Applies to new bookings. Changes to travel dates can be made up to 14 days before original departure date. Changes made after this time are subject to standard cancellation terms & conditions. Date changes are subject to availability & blackout dates. No refund will be given if you are not able to change your booking date as a result of alternate dates not being available.
- Cancellation Charges:.
- Please note, cancelled bookings will incur charges. Our travel service providers are entitled to impose cancellation charges, which can be up to 100% of the amount paid to them for the relevant service, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If any refunds are received from travel service providers, they will be passed on to you, less a minimum cancellation fee of $300 per person.
- ^^Quicksilver 2 Cruise Combo
- Please note that all cruises will not be available from 20 December 2020 - 10 January 2021 inclusive.
- Please consider alternative travel dates. This cruise is a bonus inclusion and no compensation will be offered.
- Quicksilver Cruise includes 2 x drink vouchers onboard and 2 x $43.50 excursion credits towards full-priced Reef Biosearch Snorkel Excursion as part of the Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Cruise. Limit one per person. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure by contacting Quicksilver Cruises on 07 4087 2100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please advise tour company of guests hotel pick up point when booking.
- **2 x Complimentary days in a private lagoon side Cabana.
- Available all year round and exclusive to Ignite. Guests are required to make a reservation for a Cabana at time of check-in, limited to 1 day per booking. Cabana hire is subject to availability.
- ^^Late check-out to 1pm.
- Subject to availability.
- ~Kids Stay & Eat Breakfast Free - Child Policy:.
- Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding (applicable to children aged 0-17 years).
- Children eat breakfast free when dining with a paying adult (applicable to children 0 - 12 years).
- ***Complimentary access to Wi-Fi and valet parking.
- Included with complimentary Marriott Bonvoy membership sign up upon arrival.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.