Barossa Valley Gourmet Escape
Novotel Barossa Valley Resort
Treat yourself to 4-star tranquility at Novotel Barossa Valley Resort, adjacent to Tanunda Pines Golf Course. Wake to sunrise views from your balcony over rolling hills and Jacobs Creek Vineyard, and start the day brightly at the regional, seasonal a la Carte breakfast. Try a treatment in the Endota Spa and rejuvenate in serenity at Novotel.
With so many excellent facilities onsite, guests staying at Novotel Barossa Valley Resort may never want to leave. From golf and basketball, to volleyball, swimming and tennis, there is plenty to keep visitors occupied during their time at the resort. For guests who want to explore, there are a number of walking tracks close by. Staying at a Barossa Valley hotel, guests can also explore the region's many attractions, such as the Barossa Farmers Market, Lyndoch Lavender Farm and Chateau Tanunda.
A popular destination for wine lovers, the Barossa Valley is home to Penfolds, Yalumba, Wolf Blass and Rockford wineries. Guests staying at Novotel Barossa Valley Resort can explore the many local cellar doors, restaurants and attractions.
Barossa Valley Jacob's Creek Picnic
Life is great laying on a picnic rug, taking in our stunning views, enjoying great food and a glass of Jacob's Creek wine. Enjoy the perfect picnic packed for you, including a selection of food all sourced from local producers, a bottle of Jacob's Creek wine, recyclable cutlery and plates and a picnic blanket to keep. Take your pick of the best picnic spots around our site, using our map as a guide. This experience also includes a $10 tasting flight per person, that can be enjoyed before your picnic experience.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Advertised Price is based on the lowest room category, unless specified. A search for availability will return the supplier's current live price on the lowest room category available on your search date. Should the lowest room not be available, the next room type will return. This may be different from the Advertised Price if it has been varied by the supplier since being advertised by Flight Centre.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 24 hours or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details)..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.