Day 1 - Porto Porto is a coastal city in northwest Portugal known for its stately bridges and port wine production. In the medieval Ribeira (riverside) district, narrow cobbled streets wind past merchants’ houses and cafes. São Francisco Church is known for its lavish baroque interior with ornate gilded carvings. The palatial 19th-century Palácio de Bolsa, formerly a stock market, was built to impress potential European investors.
Day 2 - Regua Peso da Régua, commonly known as Régua, is a municipality in northern Portugal, in the district of Vila Real. The population in 2011 was 17,131, in an area of 94.86 km² km².
Day 2 - Mateus Palace
Day 2 - Pinhao Pinhão (a locality of Gouvães in the municipality of Sabrosa), Casal de Loivos, Vale de Mendiz
Day 3 - Vega de Terron Vega de Terron marks the midway point of a river cruise atop the Douro with Emerald Waterways during the roundtrips from Porto
Day 3 - Castelo Rodrigo
Day 4 - Salamanca Salamanca, in northwestern Spain, is the capital of Salamanca province, part of the Castile and León region. With a history dating back to the Celtic era, it’s known for its ornate sandstone architecture and for the Universidad de Salamanca. Founded in the 1100s and a key intellectual center in the 15th-16th centuries, the university continues to add to the city’s vibrancy with its international student population
Day 4 - Barca d'Alva Barca d’Alva is a quaint Portuguese river port near the Spanish border. This tranquil town is shadowed by mountains and surrounded by miles of gorgeous countryside filled with vineyards and orchards. This tiny port is your gateway to the Quinta do Seixo, a historic port wine–making facility typical of the Douro region.
Day 5 - Lamego Lamego is a city and municipality in the Viseu District, in the Norte Region of the Douro in northern Portugal. Located on the shores of the Balsemão River, the municipality has a population of 26,691, in an area of 165.42 km².
Day 5 - Regua Peso da Régua, commonly known as Régua, is a municipality in northern Portugal, in the district of Vila Real. The population in 2011 was 17,131, in an area of 94.86 km² km².
Day 6 - Regua Peso da Régua, commonly known as Régua, is a municipality in northern Portugal, in the district of Vila Real. The population in 2011 was 17,131, in an area of 94.86 km² km².
Day 6 - Entre-Os-Rios At about 21:00 on the night of 4 March 2001, the Hintze Ribeiro disaster occurred when the steel and concrete Hintze Ribeiro Bridge collapsed in Entre-os-Rios, Castelo de Paiva, northern Portugal,
Day 7 - Vila Nova de Gaia
Day 8 - Porto Porto is a coastal city in northwest Portugal known for its stately bridges and port wine production. In the medieval Ribeira (riverside) district, narrow cobbled streets wind past merchants’ houses and cafes. São Francisco Church is known for its lavish baroque interior with ornate gilded carvings. The palatial 19th-century Palácio de Bolsa, formerly a stock market, was built to impress potential European investors.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.