Fly, Stay & Cruise - Japan's Cherry Blossoms Package
Day 1 Tokyo, Japan
Fly from Australia to Tokyo. On arrival, make your way to your Tokyo hotel stay.
Yokohama has completely transformed over the past few decades and is now one of Japan's largest ports and the gateway to Tokyo. Ancient traditions and historic sites blend into modern culture, crafting a city unlike anywhere else. In Tokyo, you can walk amongst neon-glowing skyscrapers and historical temples which make for a truly unmatched experience.
Day 2 Tokyo, Japan
Explore Tokyo at your leisure from your Tokyo hotel stay.
Day 3 Tokyo, Japan
Explore Tokyo at your leisure from your Tokyo hotel stay.
Day 4 Yokohama, Japan
Make your way to the port in Yokohama to embark Norwegian Sun.
Day 5 At Sea
Your day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything the ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. All of the ships activities can be found on the vessels daily newsletter. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.
Day 6 Beppu, Japan
Beppu is located on the southern Japanese island of Kyushu. Cast between Beppu Bay and volcanic mountains, it is well known for its large amount of onsen (hot springs), more than 2000 of them Enjoy a nutrient rich bathing experience or visit Mount Tsurumi via cable car.
Day 7 Busan, South Korea
It is Busan's trading port that makes it an international metropolis while its beautiful sea vistas make it a charming place to unwind. Experience the serenity of Beomeo-sa Temple, climb the Busan Tower or rejuvenate at Hushimchung Spa.
Day 8 Nagasaki, Japan
With the city well known for its misfortune, there are many museums, monuments and memorials dedicated to this. The rebirth of this city boasts a rich culinary scene that will excite your inner foodie, situated throughout its cobblestone streets and rolling hills.
Day 9 Kagoshima, Japan
This city is the southernmost stop on the country's bullet train. It is commonly referred to as Naples sister due to the comparative climate, palm tree lined streets and Kagoshima's version of Mt Vesuvius Plus an abundance of hot springs, mud baths, and spas definitely promote the serenity and relaxation of the traditional lands.
Day 10 to 11 Kyoto (Osaka), Japan
From temples, gardens, traditional teahouses and Geisha's, Kyoto is your step into Japanese culture. Use Kyoto as your gateway to Osaka as well. Osaka is renown for its modern architecture, nightlife and delicious street food. The 16th-century shogunate Osaka Castle has undergone countless restorations and remains as the city's most historical landmark.
Day 12 Mt Fuji (Shimizu)
Of all Japan's iconic images, Mt Fuji (3776m) is the real deal. Fuji-san was granted Unesco World Heritage status in 2013; these days, around 300,000 people make the ascent every year.
Day 13 Tokyo, Japan
Disembark Norwegian Sun at Yokohama port and make your way to the Tokyo International Airport for your flight home to Australia.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 8 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *$100 onboard credit: is available exclusively on Flight Centre promoted sailings (must be booked by a Flight Centre consultant).
- Flexible booking terms apply & vary per package, Cruise Specialist will advise options available at the time of booking.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.