Latin Legends(Twin Share Room,Start Puerto Vallarta, End Antigua)
From 12/09/2022 to 25/02/2023
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Mon 12 2022 to Oct Sat 01 2022availableFrom$6,645*
Nov Mon 07 2022 to Nov Sat 26 2022availableFrom$6,645*
Dec Mon 12 2022 to Dec Sat 31 2022availableFrom$6,645*
Feb Mon 06 2023 to Feb Sat 25 2023availableFrom$6,645*
Beachfront Dinner in Puerto VallartaVisit Hospicio CabañasGuided City Tour of GuadalajaraWalking tour of GuanajuatoFood tasting at local market in Mexico CityVisit Coyoacan birthplace of Frida KahloVisit the ancient ruins of TeotihuacanGuided tour of TeotihuacanCity tour of OaxacaMezcal Tasting in OaxacaVisit the ruins of Monte Alban and local marketsIncluded flight to MeridaLocally guided tour of the ancient ruins of Chichen ItzaRefrenshing cenote swimSunset Beach Dinner in CancunSunset sail in Caye CaulkerStay in Tikal National ParkLocally guided tour of Tikal National ParkIncluded flight to AntiguaLocally Guided Sightseeing tour of Colonial AntiguaGuatemalan feast in Antigua.
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels, jungle lodges and bright communal areas for you and your new squad to relax and socialise.
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us - but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample the best local cuisine.
Taste all the best local delicacies - from street eats to gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day Day 6 - Mexico City The theme 'getting out there' will take on a whole new meaning today. Floating gardens, Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera are the focus for this leg of your journey in this bustling city. Get stuck into the local flavours by tasting some Mexican delicacies at a local market. Then, tonight, re-fuel with city eats, like enchiladas, tamales and tacos. Even head out and get a little loco, if the mood takes you...
Day Day 7 - Mexico City It’s a busy one today, travellers. Archaeological city Teotihuacan, pyramids and Aztec temples are the focus for this leg of your journey. As you go, local guides will kindly impart their extensive knowledge on many interesting topics so you're in the know on anything and everything. We'll even take to the water for a traditional Trajinera boat, where you can grab a drink, do some shopping and watch the world float on past. And if you happen to be here at the right time, you might even get to experience Lucha Libre, Mexican wrestling!
Day Day 11 - Merida to Cancun via Chichen Itza Pack up your swag of Mexican trinkets and say goodbye to the calm oasis of Merida and hello yet another incredible UNESCO World Heritage-listed site: Chichen Itza.These ancient ruins are the most famous and best preserved of their kind in Mayan history. With our Local Guide leading the charge, Chichen Itza will provoke questions about the Mayan calendar, the positioning of the sun, the connections of the ruins around the country, and the worlds that came before us - a truly special spot on the trip and a history buff's delight. With more knowledge than you'll know what to do with, it's time for a change of scene, and a dip in an Insta-worthy cenote. These underground lakes or waterholes the perfect way to beat the Mexican heat.In stark contrast, next up is Mexico’s super resort – Cancun. With high energy vibes this stop is a no brainer when it comes to getting your fiesta on. One suggestion for tonight's dinner at the Mercado 28, a busy market serving true Mexican delights.
Day Day 12 - Cancun Just in case you don't know the drill by now, an ice cold cerveza should remind you that Cancun is a hub of fiery entertainment. But this place isn't just about the party vibes. Powdery sand beaches, endlessly swimmable waters and laid-back taco joints have everything you need, no matter your mood. Your Trip Manager knows this place like the back of their hand, so you're guaranteed to be in the know on all the best spots to head this evening.
Day Day 19 - Antigua Don your explorers cap today and head off for some ME time, the day is in your hands. Being able to choose your own adventure today could take you up Pacaya Volcano on a guided hike. If you’d rather produce those endorphins by making (and eating) your own chocolate, then that is also a rather delicious option where you'll learn about the process from start to end and take home the results of your efforts. Bike rides, coffee plantations, there's more to do that you can imagine. Guatemalan delights tonight? Yes please. We'll get local over chiles rellanos (or peppers stuffed to the brim with vegetables, meat and sauces). You're sure to hear a collective mmmm.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 May 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans