Caribbean Encounter(Twin Share Room,Start Cancun, End Antigua)
From 22/09/2022 to 25/02/2023
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Thu 22 2022 to Oct Sat 01 2022availableFrom$3,361*
Nov Thu 17 2022 to Nov Sat 26 2022availableFrom$3,361*
Dec Thu 22 2022 to Dec Sat 31 2022availableFrom$3,361*
Feb Thu 16 2023 to Feb Sat 25 2023availableFrom$3,361*
Sunset Beach Dinner in CancunRelax on the white sand beachesSunset sail in Caye CaulkerLocally guided tour of Tikal National ParkIncluded flight to AntiguaGuatemalan feast in Antigua.
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels and bright communal areas for you and your new squad to relax and socialise.
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine.
You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day Day 1 - Arrive Cancun There’s no time for mucking around…we’ve got exploring to do. Traveller, welcome to Cancun where you'll be letting the good times roll - and the good times start now. Fun is the name of the gametoday in this stunning white sand beach spot. Thrillseekers could take a trip to some hidden watersdeep in the tropical jungle. A bit of rural island hopping, zipling a stint at Garrafon Natural Reef Park,a visit to some ancient Mayan ruins and finally some more swimming is all on offer. Explore theoffshore coral reefs and caves while the sunshine ripples through the crystal clear water. Then backto Cancun where seafood by the seashore is on the menu for a fabulous open-air sunset dinner withthe crew.
Day Day 2 - Cancun Just incase you don’t know the drill by now, an ice cold cerveza should remind you that Cancun is a hub of wonderful entertainment. Feel like taking things further afield? White sand beaches, snorkelling, colourful cafes lining the streets and classic locals and shopping will see you living the good life and playing local in paradise. The legendary nightlife will certainly whip up yet another storm of dancing and live music back in Cancun tonight, so go on, get out there tonight and hit the dancefloor with the squad. Your Trip Manager knows this party like the back of their hand, your guarantee to be the know on all the best spots to head.
Day Day 9 - Antigua Don your explorers cap today and head off for some ME time, the day is in your hands. Being able to choose your own adventure today could take you up Pacaya Volcano on a guided hike. If you’d rather produce those endorphins by making (and eating) your own chocolate, then that is also a rather delicious option where you'll learn about the process from start to end and take home the results of your efforts. Bike rides, coffee plantations, there's more to do that you can imagine. Guatemalan delights tonight? Yes please. We'll get local over chiles rellanos (or peppers stuffed to the brim with vegetables, meat and sauces). You're sure to hear a collective mmmm.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 May 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 23 May 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans