Kangaroo Island Discovery
From 01-Jan-2022 to 31-Dec-2022
Experiences in 3 destinations.
Locally-inspired dining – a total of 6 meals.
Learn how eucalyptus oil is manufactured at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery.
Meet a local expert and learn about the Australian Sea Lion at Seal bay.
Set out on a koala walk at Hanson bay Wildlife Sanctuary.
Visit the iconic Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks at Flinders Chase National Park.
Day 1 - Arrive Adelaide, Kangaroo Island Arrive in Adelaide and travel to Kangaroo Island, home to an array of incredible native wildlife and pristine beaches. Pause at Pennington Bay and take in the views before visiting the Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery. Learn how the eucalyptus oil is manufactured on a guided tour and enjoy lunch. Continue to Raptor Domain and take in a birds of prey show, then visit Clifford's Honey Farm for a guided tour. See how honey is extracted and sample some of the delicious tastings on offer.
Day 2 - Kangaroo Island Explore more of Kangaroo Island today, starting with a visit to Seal Bay. Here, join a local expert and learn about the Australian sea lion as you journey along a boardwalk into the heart of their colony. Continue your wildlife encounter at the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, where you'll set out on a koala walk through shady eucalyptus trees. After lunch, visit Flinders Chase National Park, located on the western end of the island. This rugged wilderness area is home to stunning coastal scenery including the iconic Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks. Later, return to your hotel for a farewell dinner this evening.
Day 3 - Kangaroo Island, Depart Adelaide It’s time to say goodbye to the wonders of Kangaroo Island. Return to Adelaide today where your journey comes to an end with a transfer to the airport.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans