From 11/01/2022 to 14/04/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jan Tue 11 2022 to Jan Thu 20 2022Sold OutFrom$4,998*
Jan Tue 18 2022 to Jan Thu 27 2022Sold OutFrom$4,998*
Jan Tue 25 2022 to Feb Thu 03 2022availableFrom$4,998*
Feb Tue 01 2022 to Feb Thu 10 2022availableFrom$4,998*
Feb Tue 08 2022 to Feb Thu 17 2022availableFrom$4,998*
Feb Tue 15 2022 to Feb Thu 24 2022Sold OutFrom$4,998*
Feb Tue 22 2022 to Mar Thu 03 2022availableFrom$4,998*
Mar Tue 01 2022 to Mar Thu 10 2022Sold OutFrom$4,998*
Mar Tue 08 2022 to Mar Thu 17 2022availableFrom$4,998*
Mar Tue 15 2022 to Mar Thu 24 2022availableFrom$4,998*
Mar Tue 22 2022 to Mar Thu 31 2022availableFrom$4,998*
Mar Tue 29 2022 to Apr Thu 07 2022availableFrom$4,998*
Apr Tue 05 2022 to Apr Thu 14 2022Sold OutFrom$4,998*
Milford Sound Nature CruiseJade Factory DemonstrationMonteith's BreweryTSS Earnslaw & Walter Peak High Country FarmTranzAlpine Train JourneyBe My Guest Experience with Angie and Stan Taylor at their property in Tekapo.
Quality accommodationTravel by luxury coachExperienced Travel Director and Driver GuideAirport transfers (see flight information below).
Day Day 1 - Arrive Christchurch Welcome to Christchurch, New Zealand’s Garden City. Flights can arrive any time prior to 4.00pm and you will be transferred from the airport to your Christchurch hotel. Take some time to relax or explore independently. You may like to step back in time to a grand era of transport and relax on the Christchurch Tram as it takes you around the 'must-see' central attractions. The tram drivers provide a live commentary throughout the loop, identifying points of interest, historic architecture and the changes the city is under-going since the 2011 earthquake (optional experience – own expense). This evening, meet your fellow travelling companions and your AAT Kings Travel Director for a welcome reception at your hotel.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 26 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans