Dubai Stopover - 4 Days
Departure dates & prices
Travel dates subject to availability. Please contact us for the latest information.
3 nights 4 star hotel accommodation (twin/double basis) including breakfast.
Standard (3 star) & Deluxe (5 star) hotels also available.
Half day coach tour of Old and New Dubai - museum, markets and souks (coach tour operated by a 3rd party with travellers from other tour companies).
Half day 4x4 desert safari excursion (coach tour operated by a 3rd party with travellers from other tour companies).
Traditional barbecue dinner at a Bedouin desert camp with belly dancing (belly dancing will not commence during Ramadan).
Services of a tour guide for scheduled sightseeing.
Airport arrival and departure shuttle transfers.
24 hour check in/check out facility at the hotel.
Day 1 - Welcome To Dubai Arrive at Dubai international airport where you will be met outside the terminal and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or explore the city.
Day 2 - City Tour Enjoy a half day city tour taking in the iconic sights of Dubai, starting with a photo opportunity of what is possibly Dubai’s most well-known structure, the Burj Al Arab hotel. Continue to the Jumeirah Mosque for photo opportunities at what is considered to be the most striking mosque in Dubai. Then proceed to Bastakia, the oldest part of the city and home to the Dubai museum situated in the Al Fahidi Fort, the oldest existing building in Dubai.
Continue your tour with a visit to some of the local markets before taking a water taxi across The Creek to the spice markets and gold souks where jewellery is on display ranging from traditional to the modern, prepare to be dazzled.
Please note: If day 2 falls on a Friday the Tour cannot take place in the morning as the Museum, Markets and Gold Souks are only open late afternoon.
Day 3 - Desert Safari Spend the morning at leisure before embarking on an exciting desert safari. Hop on board your 4 wheel drive for an adventure into the desert. Your experienced driver will take you across the rolling sand dunes on an exhilarating drive. A stop will be made to watch the sun setting over the desert before heading over to a traditional Bedouin camp where you will be greeted with a delicious spiced Arabic coffee and even have the opportunity to ride a camel. Then settle down to enjoy dinner cooked on an open fire. Then to truly top off your desert experience a belly dancer will entertain you to traditional music. A magic night!
Day 4 - Goodbye Dubai Tour arrangements come to an end after breakfast, with an onward transfer to the airport.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans