FROM THE TOP: WESTERN CANADA BY DESIGN
From 18/09/2021 to 01/10/2021
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 1.
Dinners Included: 2.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER Welcome to Vancouver! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - VANCOUVER--KELOWNA VANCOUVER Scenic drive over the Cascade Mountains through the Fraser Valley to the picturesque Okanagan Valley wine region en route to Kelowna. (B)
Day 3 - KELOWNA KELOWNA YourChoice Excursions include one of the following activities of your choice:
SIP: Sip into Something Comfortable
Sip and swirl regional organic wines in Kelowna’s Okanagan Valley at Summerhill Pyramid Winery. 'Discover Pyramid Power' on a Signature Experience inviting you to tour Summerhill’s sacred geometric pyramid wine cellar, taste the award-winning organic wines, and pair them with farm-to-table cuisine in the Summerhill Organic Bistro.
TASTE: A Loaf of Bread, a Jug of Wine, and Wow!
Located just a short drive from Kelowna, the Naramata Bench wineries sit above sweeping sand cliffs that rise from Okanagan Lake, with vineyards that gently slope up making it perfect for growing grapes. Called “The Naramata Bench,” this fantastic fruit-growing region is home to Canada’s world-class wineries. Your Naramata Bench Wine Tour includes a gourmet catered picnic lunch from the Bench Market and a visit to five Naramata Bench Okanagan wineries with a local, knowledgeable guide. The perfect day in perfectly picturesque wine country!
PEDAL: Rollin’ Along a Railroad
Stir your soul on a leisurely electric-assist bike ride with picnic lunch along the Trestles Trail. Built by hand at the turn of the century, this stunningly scenic Kettle Valley Railway trail takes you along the dramatic walls of Myra Canyon through tunnels and across 18 trestle bridges on an easy bike ride that will leave you speechless—not breathless!
Free time this evening.
Day 4 - KELOWNA--KAMLOOPS KELOWNA Scenic drive north en route to Kamloops past orchards, lakes and farmland. KAMLOOPS Guided orientation tour. Riverside BBQ with s’mores this evening. (B,D)
Day 5 - KAMLOOPS--WHISTLER KAMLOOPS Morning drive along Kamloops Lake through diverse landscape known as Cariboo Gold Rush region en route to Whistler. WHISTLER Visit to the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre on a guided tour with a Cultural Ambassador. Hear a traditional welcome song, learn a new skill in a Dreamcatcher-weaving instruction and learn of the two First Nation communities that call Whistler home. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 6 - WHISTLER WHISTLER Free time this morning.
YourChoice Excursions include one of the following activities of your choice:
SOAR: The Wind Beneath Your Wings
Feel your spirit soar with a scenic ride on the Guinness World Record-breaking Whistler’s Peak-to-Peak Gondola. You’ll be whisked away on an 11-minute journey spanning the 4.4 kilometers across the valley floor above mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers, and forests with a stunning 360-degree view of the village below. Get an eagle’s-eye view of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains en route to the summit. Spend your time atop snapping photos of the expansive view, search for wildlife, grab a bite to eat or hike one of the many hikes.
STROLL: Whistler a Happy Tune
Get up close and personal with the sights of Whistler on the Great Whistler Walking Tour. Discover the perfect mix of city sights, arts, culture, natural beauty and history with a knowledgeable Local Guide. Explore Whistler’s 2010 Olympic Plaza, its sparkling glacial streams and forested areas, hidden street-art locations, cultural spots, and favourite dining districts you might consider during your free time here!
TREK: Branch Out on Blackcomb Mountain
Explore one of the last old-growth forest stands of cedar, hemlock, and fir trees in Whistler. Walk high amid the treetops through a true coastal temperate rainforest on a TreeTrek Canopy Walk. This ecology-based guided adventure leads you through a lofty labyrinth of suspension bridges, suspended stairways, boardwalks, and trails with insights into this pristine environment, while enjoying stunning vistas of the river valley below.
Farewell dinner at a local restaurant this evening.
Day 7 - WHISTLER – VANCOUVER Depart Whistler this morning for scenic drive along the Sea-to-Sky Highway to Vancouver with a stop at awe-inspiring Shannon Falls. Your holiday ends with a stop at the Vancouver International Airport or at the Georgian Court hotel downtown. Please schedule departing flights after 1pm. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans