Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas
Experience modern elegance in the beachy Tropical North Queensland town of Port Douglas. Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas is situated near the iconic Four Mile Beach and is a one hour drive north of Cairns. Boasting a lagoon pool, poolside kitchen & bar, fitness centre, tour desk and lush gardens edging private terraces and plunge pools, Peppers Beach Club is one of the finest Port Douglas resorts.
Peppers Beach Club is in the modern Australian tropical village of Port Douglas and lies in a unique landscape where 2 World Heritage listed-territories, The Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest meet. If you crave a pure tropical resort experience, this Port Douglas accommodation is first class. And it's just an hour from the international Cairns Airport along with one of the great scenic coastal drives.
Exclusive one, two and three-bedroom apartments feature air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, TV with cable channels, tea and coffee making facilities and a private balcony. The rooms at this resort are stylish and packed full of ultramodern furnishings and decor with neutral tones. Enjoy your privacy thanks to plantation shutters and breathe in the refreshing tropical air from the open terrace or balcony. Everything you need to make the most of your Queensland holiday can be found inside the Peppers Beach Club rooms.
The golden sand and crystal clear waters of the iconic Four Mile Beach are just metres from the luxury beachside accommodation of Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas. The gentle ocean breezes combined with the coastal village atmosphere help lull even the weariest of travellers into a state of total relaxation. Spend some time in the cooling waters of the beautiful swimming pool, surrounded by sun lounges. You can enjoy the sunshine and cool down with a refreshing dip in the pristine aqua waters. Base your Queensland holiday at the peaceful sanctuary that has it all and stay at Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- ^Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef to Agincourt Reef ex Port Douglas:.
- Includes: Morning and afternoon teas onboard, reef presentation by marine biologist, hot and cold tropical buffet lunch, and all snorkelling equipment provided, qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand, underwater observatory fish & coral viewing, coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels & fish feeding is conducted by crew.
- Excludes: Introductory and Certified Scuba Diving, Ocean walker Helmet Diving, Guided Snorkel Tour with a marine biologist & Scenic helicopter flights.
- An Environmental Management Charge of $6.50 is levied on all adults and children entering the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park - this charge is included in the advertised price.
- A fuel surcharge may be applicable and in such cases is payable direct by passengers to Quicksilver on the day of travel.
- * Vessels are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Please reconfirm your booking and pick up location with Quicksilver Cruises on (07) 4087 2100 at least 24hours prior to departure.
- Pick up is from your hotel location - please advise when booking.
- Due to current COVID restrictions and changes in operating schedules, the tour will be in contact to coordinate dates and reconfirm Cruise departures prior to arrival.
- ^^Book with Confidence - Free date changes:.
- Applies to new bookings. Changes to travel dates can be made up to 14 days before original departure date. Changes made after this time are subject to standard cancellation terms & conditions. Date changes are subject to availability & blackout dates. No refund will be given if you are not able to change your booking date as a result of alternate dates not being available.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.