Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu
Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is the ideal location for a tropical holiday escape. Located in Port Vila, Vanuatu, this destination offers exciting activities and tours as well as the option to relax and unwind by a palm fringed beach. The resort warmly welcomes all guests including couples, families and solo-travellers.
Immerse yourself in endless adventure when you stay at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu. Hike through a rainforest, swim under a waterfall, practise your swing at the 9-hole golf course, challenge your mates to a game of beach volleyball, climb aboard a catamaran for a sailing adventure, snorkel through the untouched reefs and so much more. It's not all about the adrenaline and adventure at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu, it's also a haven for self-indulgence. Relax and unwind at the on-site day spa with a rejuvenating massage, relax on the sun loungers by the pool while sipping a cocktail from the pool bar, grab a bite from one of the on-site restaurants or enjoyed a fun, themed evening meal on the beach.
Find a perfect balance of tranquillity and adventure at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu. Featuring its own private lagoon, expansive and beautifully landscaped grounds combined with 2 generous sized swimming pools, tennis courts, a golf course and a fantastic kids club, Holiday Inn Resort is the perfect holiday destination for all guests wanting to do as much or as little as they like.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- ^Book with Confidence - Free Date Changes
- Applies to new bookings. Changes to travel dates can be made up to 14 days before original departure date. Changes made after this time are subject to standard cancellation terms & conditions. Date changes are subject to availability & blackout dates. No refund will be given if you are not able to change your booking date as a result of alternate dates not being available.
- Kids Stay, Play & Eat for Free#:.
- When sharing a parent's room, children 12 and under stay free when using existing bedding. Cot Hire is also free of charge. Children 12 years and under Eat FREE with the Holiday Inn Kids Eat Free Programme when they order from the kid's menu in the hotel restaurant, whilst accompanied by a paying adult. Limited to 4 children per dining family per meal or 2 children per parent per meal. The Holiday Inn Vanuatu resort's Kids' Club is the place to be and our little guests love it This dedicated facility is especially for younger guests aged three to 12 years. We offer non-stop fun the whole day long with arts and crafts, games and an on-site play area. Our Kids' Club is inimitable among Vanuatu kid friendly resorts and complimentary for in-house guests. The Kids' Club is open daily from 90am to 9pm so mum and dad can have a break too For children aged under 3 years, Pikinini Carers are available.
- $750AUD Wine, Dine & Spa Credit** - Exclusive My Vanuatu Wine, Dine & Spa Credit per room per booking to use for food, beverage and spa treatments (cannot be applied towards external third-party service providers, eg. Tours). Whilst advertised in AUD, the amount provided to the guest on check-in will be credited to the guests account in local currency. No voucher is necessary for your credit. This itinerary serves as your confirmation/documentation due to your credit being held directly with the resort. Expires upon check-out, not redeemable for cash.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.