Ultimate NZ Ski, 7 Days
Valid for select departures 1 May 2021 - 30 November 2022
7 day trip departing Queenstown.
6 nights accommodation in a Multishare Pod Style Hotel.
6 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners.
4 Day Ski Lift Pass plus Transfer to the Slopes.
WAS $1755*, NOW $1580*, SAVE $175*.
Day 1 Arrive Queenstown. Queenstown. Gather round snow squad - here in Queenstown we have one very clear and common agenda: the perfect week of powder. Whether you're a pro, mid range or beginner, the terrain here is suitable for all skill levels and abilities. We'll get cozy over a team dinner sharing unwavering enthusiasm for the ventures ahead, and no doubt hit up the Queenstown nightlife, starting as we mean to go on...
Day 2 Ski Queenstown. Queenstown. It's our first of 5-days hitting the slopes. Pick a field of the 3 we have to choose from and start sharpening up old skills or attempting to find new ones. With powder white below and blue skies above, it's going to be a very good day.
Day 3 Ski Queenstown. Queenstown. Wakey wakey snow legends. Though your body may be feeling the pinch, the mountains won't shred themselves. Nail Coronet Peak yesterday? Perhaps try the Remarkables. Already covered The Remarkables? Hit up Cardrona. You're the kid at the candy store and the choice is yours.
Day 4 Queenstown. Queenstown. With a free day, get a taste for the endless activities in the "World's Adventure Capital". You could try bungy jumping, skydiving, or rafting & that's just the start. Tonight head to one of the town's cool bars or there's the option of a dinner at Skyline Restaurant for some seriously unbeatable views.
Day 5 Ski Queenstown. Queenstown. With two days left on the slopes now's the time to really start making it count. Continue to kick it on the slopes, or take the adrenlin up another notch (yes this really is possible in Queenstown) by chucking yourself out of a plane with NZone Skydiving. Are you screaming yet?
Day 6 Ski Queenstown. Queenstown. Now's the time to assess your skill level and test your nerve to the max. Push yourself to that run you've been eyeing up and make the most of our final day amongst the white flakes. If you haven't mastered Cardrona then the clock is now officially ticking.
Day 7 Ski Queenstown. Queenstown. That's all folks. Time to take your weary body back to where it belongs and spend a few days reliving our Queenstown extravaganza. NZ, you've been real...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans