Yellowstone and Grand Teton Family Holiday
From 24/06/2022 to 15/08/2023
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Fri 24 2022 to Jun Wed 29 2022AvailableFrom$4,240*
Jul Thu 07 2022 to Jul Tue 12 2022AvailableFrom$3,604*
Jul Thu 14 2022 to Jul Tue 19 2022AvailableFrom$3,672*
Jul Fri 22 2022 to Jul Wed 27 2022AvailableFrom$4,505*
Aug Thu 04 2022 to Aug Tue 09 2022AvailableFrom$4,240*
Aug Thu 11 2022 to Aug Tue 16 2022AvailableFrom$4,750*
Take the kids out into nature and discover the abundant wildlife, from buffalo herds to grizzly bears, that inhabit this sparsely populated part of the USA.
Meet up with an experienced wolf tracker for a unique opportunity to view wolves within their natural habitat in Yellowstone National Park.
Explore the stunning scenery of Grand Teton National Park, where the kids will love swimming in the lakes and floating down rivers.
Kick off your family adventure with a lively re-enactment of an old-fashioned shoot-out, held in Jackson’s historic Town Square.
Breakfasts Included: 3.
Lunches Included: 4.
Dinners Included: 1.
Hotel (5 nights).
Age: min 5.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Jackson - Town Square Shoot Out.
Grand Teton National Park.
Grand Tetons - Snake River Float trip.
Yellowstone National Park.
Yellowstone - Wolf Tracking Experience.
Day 1 - Jackson Welcome to the historic town of Jackson, Wyoming, where fur trappers and frontiersmen once gathered. Depending on when you arrive, you may want to check out some of the local attractions, like the Jackson Hole Historical Society. Once you’ve done exploring the town and settled into your accommodations, join your group for a meeting at 5 pm. Afterwards, wander over to the Town Square to see the evening’s “Shoot Out” in which local actors recreate an old-time gunfight in George Washington Memorial Park. The Shootout is the longest continuously running gunfight in the U.S. and sure to be a lively show for the whole family. After the shootout, head with your group to a local restaurant for a welcome dinner and get to know the other families on your trip.
Day 2 - Grand Teton National Park After an included breakfast, spend the day with your expert guide exploring the beautiful Grand Teton National Park, one of the most stunning places in Wyoming. The Grand Teton mountain range rises above a scene rich with wildlife, pristine lakes and spectacular mountain peaks. Take a walk to Inspiration Point for outstanding views or enjoy a scenic stroll around the glacially carved Jenny Lake while gazing up in awe at the surrounding landscape. Enjoy a picnic together and maybe spot a moose or even a grizzly bear while sitting back and soaking up all that nature. The kids will love looking out for moose, elk, beaver and black bears – remind them to keep their eyes peeled! Continue on to viewing sites for buffalo and antelope herds along the Gros Ventre River and Antelope Flats.
Day 3 - Grand Teton National Park - Snake River Take the family out onto the water today for a float trip along the Snake River (approximately 3 hours). On board an inflatable raft, you’ll be able to spot wildlife in its natural habitat and see a side of the park that’s unexplored by most visitors. Sit back and soak up the beauty while your expert guide rows you down the river corridor and shares stories about the area’s history. In the evening, you will be free to find a eating spot in town as you reflect on todays fun.
Day 4 - Yellowstone National Park Be prepared for an early start, that takes you on the road and into the crown jewel of the national parks. Did you know, Yellowstone is the world’s first national park? This mountain wilderness is home to grizzly bears, wolves and herds of buffalo and elk, and you’ll spend the full day exploring this huge and fascinating national park with your expert local guide. Visit Old Faithful and watch as it sprays over 4000 gallons (14,000 litres) of boiling water into the air, then be hypnotized by the rainbow technicolour of the Grand Prismatic Pool. Within Yellowstone Canyon, explore geysers throughout both the north and south loop. Don’t forget to pack your bathing suit for a soak in the Mammoth natural hot springs. Along the way, stop for a picnic lunch in the park.
Day 5 - Yellowstone National Park It’s another early morning for a fascinating day today in Yellowstone looking for wolves! There is no better place than Yellowstone to see these magnificent animals in the wild. We meet up with an experienced naturalist guide who tracks the movements and behaviour of Yellowstone wildlife almost daily and know the best places to find the animals. There will be optics for everyone- top-of-the-line binoculars and high-powered spotting scopes for each person. The kids will be fascinated as they learn about the famous wolf packs of Yellowstone.
Day 6 - Yellowstone to Jackson After breakfast, make your way back to Jackson (approximately 3 hours’ drive), to arrive in the late afternoon. No accommodation is booked for this evening and so you are free to leave at your leisure or stay on to explore Jackson some more on your own.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans