Zion Family Ranch Stay
From 29/06/2022 to 21/08/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Wed 29 2022 to Jul Sun 03 2022AvailableFrom$2,890*
Jul Fri 01 2022 to Jul Tue 05 2022AvailableFrom$2,890*
Jul Wed 06 2022 to Jul Sun 10 2022AvailableFrom$2,890*
Jul Thu 14 2022 to Jul Mon 18 2022AvailableFrom$2,890*
Jul Fri 29 2022 to Aug Tue 02 2022AvailableFrom$2,890*
Aug Wed 03 2022 to Aug Sun 07 2022AvailableFrom$2,890*
Aug Thu 11 2022 to Aug Mon 15 2022AvailableFrom$2,890*
Aug Wed 17 2022 to Aug Sun 21 2022AvailableFrom$2,890*
Your ranch accommodation serves as the perfect base for exploring Zion National Park, featuring secret private access trails, exciting wagon rides, an excellent pool and unbeatable stargazing opportunities.
Follow a beautiful family friendly trail through Zion National Park, arriving at a waterfall tumbling into an emerald green pool – have fun walking through the waterfall’s mist and take in impressive views.
Explore the otherworldly landscapes of Bryce Canyon National Park and marvel at the weird and wonderful collection of sandstone spires known as hoodoos.
The kids are sure to be amazed when you meet a local expert to learn about the remarkable Grand Staircase-Escalante monument and its fascinating connection to dinosaurs.
Discover the unusual waves and contours of a lesser-known slot canyon – a quintessential Utah experience and a great opportunity to take some memorable snaps.
Breakfasts Included: 4.
Lunches Included: 4.
Dinners Included: 2.
Conestoga wagon (2nights),Cabin (2nights).
Age: min 5.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Zion National Park - Walks.
Grafton - Ghost Town.
Zion National Park - Dutch oven dinner and Wagon Ride.
Zion National Park - Zion Junior Ranger program.
Bryce Canyon - Leader-led Walk.
Zion National Park - Stargazing with a local expert.
Horseshoe Bend Visit.
Big Water - Dinosaur center.
Lake Powell - Kayaking.
Peakaboo Slot Canyon - Leader-led Walk.
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Zion National Park Welcome to the Wild West! Your family adventure begins in Las Vegas, where you will meet your local leader and the other families you will be travelling with for a 10am briefing. From here, you’ll make the drive to your ranch (approximately 3 hours), situated on the eastern border of Zion National Park in Utah and your home for the next four nights. Along the way, make a stop at a deserted ghost town and take a short walk to find your feet in Zion National Park. Here you will pick up your junior ranger booklets and get ready to become a junior ranger tomorrow! Arrive at the ranch in the mid-afternoon and take some time to explore the grounds – covering over 4000 acres, there’s so much to discover here! The kids might like to go for a swim in the pool, or perhaps search for the secret trails that provide private access into the park. Later in the day, take a step back in time as you hit the dusty trails of the Ponderosa pine forest in an old school wagon, giving you a real taste of the Old West, followed by a traditional Dutch Oven dinner of classic dishes like ribs and cornbread.
Day 2 - Zion National Park Wake up in your wagon to the peaceful sound of birds singing, ready for an exciting day ahead. Today you will make the most of your enviable location and walk one of Zion National Park’s wonderful trails. It will be pretty easy going, with a paved path and plenty of shade, plus buckets of stunning scenery that surprises at every turn. Walk through dense forest, looking out for wild deer and birdlife, and arrive at a stunning waterfall tumbling into an emerald green pool. You’ll have the chance to walk through the mist behind the waterfall – a perfect way to cool off after the walk and a whole lot of fun for the kids. Take some time to soak in the spectacular surroundings, included Zion’s iconic hanging gardens, before returning to the ranch for an afternoon at leisure.
Day 3 - Bryce Canyon This morning before you head off on more adventures, you will move to a new accommodation experience; Conestoga wagons. These horse-drawn wagons were once used to carry freight in the 18th century, and have now been converted into amazing accommodation – a true Wild West experience! After breakfast you will take a short drive to Bryce Canyon National Park, sitting at an elevation of 8000ft, and explore its magnificent landscapes. Take a stroll around the rim of the canyon and marvel at the epic collection of unique sandstone spires known as hoodoos. The name may sound a bit silly, but these otherworldly geological features are truly striking, and the Bryce Canyon National Park is undoubtedly the best place in the world to see them. Hike down to the hoodoos for a closer look at the weird and wonderful anomalies. Return to the ranch in the late afternoon where you and the kids can take a dip in the pool before regrouping for an included barbecue dinner. Later in the evening at around 9.30pm, turn your heads to the sky to admire the Milky Way. You will be joined by a local expert who will point out distant stars, planets and constellations. The ranch sits on a forested plateau at a height of 6500ft, and without any light pollution from nearby towns and cities, there are few better spots in the country for stargazing.
Day 4 - Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell Head south this morning, winding through more of the Southwest’s celebrated scenery before arriving at the marvellous Lake Powell. Here you will visit the Big Water Dinosaur centre and meet a local expert to learn about the remarkable landscape and its fascinating connection to dinosaurs. The centre features a replica dinosaur dig, real dinosaur relics and a huge painted mural depicting the Late Cretaceous Period – plenty to keep the kids occupied! Continue to Horseshoe Bend for a gentle walk with beautiful views, then hit the clear blue waters of Lake Powell in kayaks! Return to the ranch for the evening.
Day 5 - Zion National Park to Las Vegas This morning you will pay a visit to the Peekaboo slot canyon – a lesser-known formation and the perfect place to explore the unbelievable sandstone contours and waves that define much of Utah’s most loved scenery. Make sure your camera is charged and ready to go as there will be the opportunity to take some awesome shots here! After your visit, return to the bright lights of Las Vegas, arriving at around 5pm, at which point your adventure will come to an end.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans