Japan in a Week(Twin Share Room,Start , End )
From 02/04/2022 to 01/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sat 02 2022 to Apr Sat 09 2022availableFrom$3,729*
Apr Sat 09 2022 to Apr Sat 16 2022availableFrom$3,529*
Apr Sat 23 2022 to Apr Sat 30 2022availableFrom$3,590*
May Sat 07 2022 to May Sat 14 2022availableFrom$3,529*
See the grand Imperial Palace and the buzzy neighbourhood of ShibuyaMeiji Jingu ShrineSee the fashion forward streets of HarajukuWitness the ordered chaos of Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo, rumoured the busiest intersection in the worldVisit Asakusa Sensoji Temple & Nakamise StreetSee Fushimi Inari Shrine.
Cool and comfy 3-star hotels are the name of the game throughout our week in Japan.
Re-fuel with a hearty breakfast included every day.
We'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East.
Taste it all - fresh sashimi, spicy ramen and delicious gourmet gyozas.
You'll be guided round Sapa by our super knowledgeable, fun and friendly Trip Manager, who will teach you about the local history, the regional delicacies and generally how to have a good time in this beautiful part of the world, while having your back with anything you want or need.
Day Day 2 - Tokyo It's time to get our teeth stuck into Tokyo today, with a local guide taking us on a fascinating sightseeing tour, from Asakusa Sensoji Temple, to the Imperial Palace and the the Meji Jingu shrine, we'll soon discover that this city isn't just about neon lights - it respects its heritage, too.
Day Day 3 - Tokyo Now you're well acquainted with this unique city, the day's all yours to get exploring. Check out some traditional bars at the Izakaya Alleys, head to a cat cafe and do some petting while you sip your tea, or check out the beautiful Ueno Park that's teeming with museums, zoos and historical monuments.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 06 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans