Japan in A Week(Twin Share Room,Start Tokyo, End Osaka)
From 02/04/2022 to 01/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sat 02 2022 to Apr Sat 09 2022AvailableFrom$3,729*
Apr Sat 09 2022 to Apr Sat 16 2022AvailableFrom$3,529*
Apr Sat 23 2022 to Apr Sat 30 2022AvailableFrom$3,590*
May Sat 07 2022 to May Sat 14 2022AvailableFrom$3,529*
May Sat 21 2022 to May Sat 28 2022AvailableFrom$3,529*
Jun Sat 04 2022 to Jun Sat 11 2022AvailableFrom$3,529*
Jun Sat 18 2022 to Jun Sat 25 2022AvailableFrom$3,529*
Jul Sat 02 2022 to Jul Sat 09 2022AvailableFrom$3,529*
Jul Sat 16 2022 to Jul Sat 23 2022AvailableFrom$3,590*
Jul Sat 30 2022 to Aug Sat 06 2022AvailableFrom$3,529*
Aug Sat 13 2022 to Aug Sat 20 2022AvailableFrom$3,529*
Aug Sat 27 2022 to Sep Sat 03 2022AvailableFrom$3,529*
Sep Sat 10 2022 to Sep Sat 17 2022AvailableFrom$3,529*
Cool and comfy 3-star hotels are the name of the game throughout our week in Japan.
Re-fuel with a hearty breakfast included every day.
We'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East.
Taste it all - fresh sashimi, spicy ramen and delicious gourmet gyozas.
You'll be guided round Sapa by our super knowledgeable, fun and friendly Trip Manager, who will teach you about the local history, the regional delicacies and generally how to have a good time in this beautiful part of the world, while having your back with anything you want or need.
Day 1 - Arrive Tokyo Kon'nichiwa Tokyo! Welcome to this dazzling orchestra of light, sound and intersecting subway lines. This is the city where the future fuses with the past in the most fascinating way possible, and we'll have a free evening to bond, explore and soak it all in.
Day 2 - Tokyo Today we'll get ready to uncover Tokyo, starting with the ancient Buddhist temple of Asakusa Senso-ji, the lake-woven grounds of the Imperial Palace & the famous Meiji Jingu shrine. You'll have the chance to discover the wild fashion of Harajuku & the shopping district of Nakamise Street, or take to the streets of Shibuya for an attempt to cross the busiest pedestrian crossing in the world. Then tonight, you'll have the opportunity for a much needed soak in an Onsen - a traditional Japanese hot spring bath, the perfect way to unwind after a day of exploring the sights & sounds of the city.
Day 3 - Tokyo Today is yours to do Tokyo your way. Anime fan? Check out Akihabara, the ultimate anime & gaming district. Looking for something uniquely Japanese? Go on a date with a giant plush toy at the Moomin cafe, eat a kawaii lunch (like a curry shaped like a pink teddy bear), or check out Ueno Park for the museums, monuments and 1000 cherry blossom trees. It's our last evening in Tokyo, so it's also the perfect time to check out some of the traditional bars at the Izakaya Alleys for a sip of sake, a sour cocktail or a Japanese whisky.
Day 4 - Tokyo to Kyoto Today it's time to take that famous example of Japanese efficiency, the aptly named bullet train.Our train will whizz us past the iconic Mount Fuji, of which we'll hopefully grab a glimpse, before heading for the zen gardens and teahouses of Kyoto. We'll waste no time with a sightseeing tour, exploring this glorious showcase of ancient Japan.
Day 5 - Kyoto Today is yours to walk the sublime gardens, explore mystical temples and marvel at the architecture of this unforgettable city. We recommend taking the opportunity for a half day trip to Nara, where you'll find the towering 8th century Great Buddha, as well as numerous examples of beautiful shrines and temples, alongside the roaming, slightly cheeky deer.
Day 6 - Kyoto There is still so much to see in Kyoto today. Don a kimono and check out the bamboo forest, take some photos at the iconic Yasaka Pagoda or spot Geishas in the Gion district.
Day 7 - Kyoto to Osaka It's just a short trip to Osaka this morning...and we have the whole day to explore. There's plenty of time to fit in Universal Studios, Osaka castle or simply wander down Dontonburi tasting all of the delicious street food. Opt for the Izakaya dinner tonight for one last family meal before our sad goodbyes tomorrow.
Day 8 - End Osaka Our trip ends after breakfast in Osaka today. We'll say farewell to Japan and our new friends, but the memories we made here will stick with us forever. Tokyo Day 1 See the grand Imperial Palace and the buzzy neighbourhood of Shibuya Visit the Meiji Jinju Shinto shrine dedicated to Meiji the Great See the fashion forward streets of Harajuku Witness the ordered chaos of Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo, rumoured the busiest intersection in the world See the famous giant red lanterns of Asakusa Sensoji Temple and the shopping delights of Nakamise Street Kyoto Day 2 See the thousand red tori gates of Fushimi Inari Shrine
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans