Rocky Mountaineer 2022 Journey through the Clouds Explorer, 8 Days
Price based on 25 April 2022, additional departures available with seasonal surcharges
2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service.
2 breakfasts, 4 lunches.
Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops and Jasper.
7 nights hotel accommodation including nights in Vancouver, Kamloops, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louiseand Calgary.
Jasper Highlights Tour.
National Parks Pass & Maligne Lake Cruise.
Jasper Exclusive Interpretive Program.
Ice Explorer & Glacier Skywalk.
All Aboard 4 FREE Perks - 2 Hotel Nights, 1 way Airport Transfer and 1 FREE Dinner.
Day 1 Vancouver Arrival Arrive in Vancouver and spend time exploring this scenic city on your own. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 2 Vancouver to Kamloops Travel onboard the Rocky Mountaineer from the coastal city of Vancouver to Kamloops, in the heart of British Columbia's interior. On today's journey you will see dramatic changes in scenery, from the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley, through forests and winding river canyons surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and Cascade Mountains, to the desert-like environment of the BC interior. Highlights include the rushing waters of Hell's Gate in the Fraser Canyon and the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River. Your day concludes as the Rocky Mountaineer travels along the shores of Kamloops Lake into Kamloops. Overnight in Kamloops. B, L
Day 3 Kamloops to Jasper Your journey continues north and east to the mighty Canadian Rockies and the province of Alberta. Once again you will be surrounded by dramatic scenery as you follow the banks of the North Thompson River through the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains, climbing ever nearer to the high peaks of the Continental Divide. today's highlights include Mount Robson, at 3,954 metres (12,972 feet) the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies Pyramid Falls, and the climb over the Yellowhead Pass into Jasper National Park. Your rail journey ends this evening on arrival in the resort town of Jasper. Overnight in Jasper. B, L
Day 4 Jasper Highlights Tour Jasper National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Canadian Rockies largest national park. Today you will enjoy a scenic full-day tour of some of the today's natural attractions and rugged peaks, and perhaps catch a glimpse of the wildlife that calls this region home. Highlights include lunch and a lake cruise at historic Maligne Lake. The remainder of the day is free for you to explore more of Jasper independently. Overnight in Jasper. L. Note: In the event the lake cruise is not operating , interpretive experiences will be offered on First Nations history, foods and culture.
Day 5 Jasper to Banff Travel to Banff via one of the most scenic highways in the world, the Icefields Parkway. Among the highlights are Bow Lake, the Columbia Icefield, Glacier Skywalk and Athabasca Falls. The Columbia Icefield is one of the largest accumulations of ice south of the Arctic Circle and one of the most accessible icefields in North America. Here you will ride on an Ice Explorer to the middle of the Athabasca Glacier to learn more about its geological features. Lunch is included at the Columbia Icefield Glacier Discovery Centre. Afterwards, a brief stop will be made at Bow Lake before arriving in Banff this afternoon. Overnight in Banff. L
Day 6 Banff to Lake Louise A half-day tour takes you into Yoho National Park to view some of its natural wonders. Among the attractions are the Spiral Tunnels, Emerald Lake and a natural rock bridge spanning the Kicking Horse River. The tour ends in Lake Louise where the remainder of the afternoon is at your leisure to enjoy this magnificent location. Overnight in Lake Louise. Please note: While arrival at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will be approximately 1:00 p.m., scheduled check-in time is not until 4:00 p.m. In the event that your room is not ready, your luggage will be stored and you are free to enjoy the amenities of the hotel.
Day 7 Lake Louise to Calgary Today you will enjoy a full-day tour concluding in Calgary. Begin the morning with asightseeing tour of Banff. Among the points of interest are Bow Falls, SurpriseCorner and the Hoodoos. Banff Gondola included. Your tour ends on arrival inCalgary late this afternoon. Overnight in Calgary.
Day 8 Calgary Your journey ends upon checkout from your Calgary hotel.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 8 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans