Bangkok to Singapore Adventure(Twin Share Room,Start Bangkok, End Singapore)
From 11/04/2022 to 09/04/2023
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Mon 11 2022 to Apr Sun 24 2022AvailableFrom$3,244*
Apr Mon 25 2022 to May Sun 08 2022AvailableFrom$3,244*
May Mon 09 2022 to May Sun 22 2022AvailableFrom$3,244*
May Mon 23 2022 to Jun Sun 05 2022AvailableFrom$3,244*
Jun Mon 06 2022 to Jun Sun 19 2022AvailableFrom$3,244*
Jun Mon 20 2022 to Jul Sun 03 2022AvailableFrom$3,244*
Jul Mon 04 2022 to Jul Sun 17 2022AvailableFrom$3,244*
Jul Mon 18 2022 to Jul Sun 31 2022AvailableFrom$3,244*
Most nights see you snuggled up in comfy twin-share rooms in hotels with facilities you've been dreaming of.
We've also lined up an overnight Train, a Khao Sok Tree House overnight stay in the lush Thai jungle, and even a comfy floating hut on Khao Sok Lake.
Not your average sleep to say the least!.
Wake up to breakfast, because we know it's the best way to start your day.
We also include two lunches and two dinners to get you in on unique local tastes! Because we know you love exploring, we leave the rest of your lunches and dinners free for you to get local, and let your nose take you to the nearest spot for some mouthwatering tastes.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Bangkok The moment you've all been waiting for - touchdown in the hot, hustling, manic and magical city of Bangkok! Today you have the chance to unwind and float about in our fancy hotel before the team joins forces in the evening. Getting acquainted with Thailand's capital & your new travel squad will seal off evening one just splendidly.
Day 2 - Bangkok to Overnight Train to Surat Thani If you're looking for ways to fill your free time today, the Royal Palace with it's 61 acres of incredible buildings is one to add to the list. The Palace is one of the symbols of Thailand, with its golden temples gleaming in the sunshine and giving you a peep into Thailand's Royal past. You can take it all in with a local guide leading the charge. Or if local history ain't your thing, you're free to gear up for some shopping, grab a massage, or indulge in some local street eats this afternoon.The word's 'one night in Bangkok' ring true, and what a night it was. We make tracks south today to Surat Thani via our comfy overnight train - where you'll wake up in our next destination and ready to explore it all.
Day 3 - Overnight Train to Khao Sok via Surat Thani Good morning train goers! While you were catching up on your beauty sleep, we were transporting you to Surat Thani, less than 2-hours from the paradise that is Khao Sok. Grab some breakfast before we hit the road - you're going to need the fuel for the fun and frolics that lay ahead.Tree top accommodation amidst the jungle of Khao Sok - don't mind if we do! After you've settled into this new treehouse life the day is yours to explore the lush Khao Sok National Park. Swim, take a canoe tour or just max relax under a canopy of swaying trees. It's a tough life.
Day 4 - Khao Sok Hopefully the birds wake you nice and early this morning - we've got a solid day of exploring coming up. First on the agenda is a long tail boat ride across Cheow Larn Lake where we'll lose ourselves in the beauty of the limestone cliffs and surrounding wilderness. After lunch we'll stay on the watercraft theme, hopping on a bamboo raft that will take us to the incredible views of Pakarang Caves. Later you can choose to go kayaking, hiking or swimming, then we'll seal off the day with a squad dinner, sleeping away the night's hours on our floating raft accommodation."
Day 5 - Khao Sok to Krabi Today we transit from one paradise found to another. Waving goodbye to our jungle setting, we head off in search of the ocean-side village of Krabi.By early afternoon we'll be slipping into the island lifestyle of Krabi. For some of us, cocktails and coconuts poolside will be high priority; for others, a poke around the markets and a swim in the ocean overlooking Thailand's iconic vista of islands will be the call of the day. No matter how you choose to kick it, the good times are guaranteed.
Day 6 - Krabi Smiles will be broad over breakfast this morning as we settle in for another day in Krabi. A half day cruise of the islands and Rai Lei beach is up for grabs, if you can drag yourself away from pool hangs at our hotel. Either way, a bit of swimsuit action and water submersion is pretty much a given.
Day 7 - Krabi to Langkawi via Satun In any usual situation, saying goodbye to Krabi would be quite a tear jerker. But not today. Not when we have Malaysia on the agenda. Country hopping - squeal!!Making our way to Satun, we board a ferry to the idyllic archipelago of Langkawi.Hello gorgeous, this is a place of postcards and dreams, an untapped paradise for us lucky wanderlust folk to uncover.
Day 8 - Langkawi We've found the Earth's prettiest spot. Perfect turquoise ocean, slanted palm trees swaying in the breeze, mountain backdrops - Langkawi may fast become your favourite travel destination. The day is yours to soak up the sunshine and saltwater as you see fit, with an optional sunset dinner cruise topping off the day like an umbrella on a strawberry cocktail.
Day 9 - Langkawi to Penang Laters Langkawi! Us hungry travellers must kick on and see what the rest of Malaysia has to offer - next stop, Penang. Check in and throw down the bags, but no time to stop, because today we're heading to the vibrant suburb and UNESCO-listed Georgetown where we'll be whisked into a world of temples and street art. When we're done with Georgetown, we'll head back to Penang for some spicy street eats and exploring this evening.
Day 10 - Penang to Cameron Highlands This morning you can hit the streets of Penang for some free time. Penang is a haven for the senses, with street food and bright lights seasoning our evening to perfection. This town is known for it's plethora of delicious street eats, blending Malaysian and Indian influences. Be sure to ask your Trip Manager where to head, and make sure you're hungry and have a wallet bursting with ringgits.This afternoon we head to the hills to see a different side of Malaysia: the lush and fragrant Cameron Highlands where we'll be bunkering down for a night of mountain bound bliss. Malaysia's most extensive hillside areas, spanning 712 square kilometres, this place is LUSH. Settle into our hotel for the night, we'll be sure to be resting easy knowing a full day of exploring lies ahead. Tonight we'll get together for a typical Steamboat dinner like the locals do. A steaming pot of broth and any ingredients you like are on offer to create your own tastebud adventure.
Day 11 - Cameron Island to Kuala Lumpur This morning we'll be frolicking about with a tea plantation tour and sightseeing of the local area. Breathing in our final gulps of fresh highland air, it's then onto the city vibes of Kuala Lumpur, where we'll spend our afternoon exploring the city.We arrive to a complete change of scene as we head to the Malaysian capital city for some big city vibes and epic sights.
Day 12 - Kuala Lumpur Today is a full free day in KL. Here you can decide to check out the Batu Caves, a series of colourful gilded cave temples just out from the city.
Day 13 - Kuala Lumpur to Singapore We came, we saw, we did it all. KL you've been a dream but we've got one last big city in our sights, this time, Singapore! We'll hop on a quick flight and before we know it, we have arrived.After landing in our final destination, spirits will be at an all time high over the last few days of seeing and doing it all. Team, let's go out with a bang.
Day 14 - Depart Singapore That's a wrap on our two weeks on tour. Asia is under our belts and the squad is next level tight. We'll say our sad goodbyes before going our seperate ways - big plans to reunite somewhere special. Khao Sok Canoe Experience Cheow Larn Lake Cruise Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur Take a tour of Malaysia's lush tea plantations in the Cameron Highlands Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Included flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 July 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans