Nepal Trek Challenge(Twin Share Room,Start Kathmandu, End Kathmandu)
From 31/10/2022 to 15/04/2023
You'll stay in hillside lodges typical of the environment with all the facilities you require to be an adventurer but one who can still enjoy some comfort.
Rooms are all twin-share, with communal facilities.
We know you need your fuel, so breafast, lunch and dinner is included for every day of your trek.
You'll get a total of 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners, all included.
You'll be safe in the hands of your experienced Local Guides, whose knowledge of Nepal will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
You'll also have porters - 1 for every 2 people, to carry your luggage from place to place.
Day 1 - Kathmandu to Pokhara Our adventure begins today as we meet amongst the charming chaos of Kathmandu. We'll bond with our new trekking crew as we make the drive up to Pokhara.This beautiful lakeside settlement is framed by the spectacular Himalayas. We'll check into our hotel tonight ready for a day of trekking tomorrow.
Day 2 - Pokhara to Dhampus Village via Phedi After an included breakfast this morning - and we'll need all the fuel we can get -we'll drive our van up to Phedi.We'll start our trek from Phedi, where steep stone staircases snake their way up the rhododendron hillsides. We'll start our steep ascent, reaching lower Dhampus in 1 to 2 hours.Gently climbing up again past the terraced fields and small houses and rhododendrons, we'll reach our lodge, admiring the spectacular Annapurna Range and Machhapuchhre (fishtail) in the distance. After an included dinner we'll turn in for the night.
Day 3 - Dhampus Village to Australian Camp Sip your tea this morning with your breakfast as you watch the sun illuminate the mountains ahead. A short trek today brings us to our lunch stop, after which we'll climb up through the beautiful oak forests, reaching Pothana. We'll stop here for a brief recharge before we climb the stone staircases up towards the Australian Camp.Enjoy the another magical sunset as it alights the Himalayas this evening.
Day 4 - Australian Camp to Sarangkot After breakfast in Australian Camp this morning we'll resume our hike through the dense forests, on a slight descent towards Naudanda (Nine hill). After a stop for lunch we'll continue hike to Sarangkot. The trail here is fairly relaxed, as we ease along a ridge to a dense settlement with lots of mixed indigenous groups.Sarangkot offers spectacular mountain scenery of Mt. Dhaulagri, Annapurna, Machhapuchre, Nilgiri and more. As the night draws in, you can see lights illminating the beautiful Pokhara Valley below. We've seen plenty of spectacular views, but this might just be the best so far.
Day 5 - Sarangkot to Pokhara After breakfast this morning we'll make our way to the legendary viewpoint at Sarangkot. Through terraced farms and villages we'll finally reach the summit, offering spectacular Himalayan panoramas that are simply unforgettable. This is what we came for, and it makes the hard work so worth it.After posing for some photos we'll make the hike back to Pokhara. Upon arrival we'll have a free afternoon to chill by the lake and try the local foodie delights.
Day 6 - Pokhara to Kathmandu After a heavenly sleep and breakfast we'll make our way back to Kathmandu this morning.Our trip finishes back where we started. But those mountains, forests and streams will stick with us forever. Kathmandu to Pokhara Van transfer from Kathmandu to Pokhara Pokhara to Dhampus Village via Phedi Van transfer from Pokhara to Phedi Views of Annapurna Range and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) Dhampus Village to Australian Camp Trek from Dhampus Village to Australian Camp through oak forests (4 hours) Stop at peaceful Pothana Village Australian Camp to Sarangkot Trek from Australian Camp to Sarangkot Views of spectacular mountain scenery including Mt. Dhaulagri, Annapurna, Machhapuchre, Nilgiri & Lamjung Hima Sarangkot to Pokhara Trek from Sarangkot to Pokhara through terraced farms and villages
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 July 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans