Prague to Budapest By Train
From 17/07/2022 to 17/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Sun 17 2022 to Jul Sat 23 2022On RequestFrom$2,168*
Jul Sun 31 2022 to Aug Sat 06 2022Sold OutFrom$2,168*
Sep Sun 11 2022 to Sep Sat 17 2022availableFrom$1,988*
Day Day 1 - Prague Your European train adventure begins here. Starting in Prague, we'll explore the cobblestones, cathedrals and castles on a walking tour, before refuelling with a traditional Czech dinner in an spectacular converted wine cellar. Believe us when we say that the beer here is the best in Europe.
Day Day 2 - Prague Make the most of your free day today by signing up for a morning bicycle tour, the perfect way to navigate the narrow alleyways and quaint corners of the city otherwise forgotten. Afterwards, maybe catch the tram to one of Prague's outer neighbourhoods like hipster Vršovice, boasting art nouveau buildings, offbeat coffee haunts and streets lined with communal pianos. Prague is a paradise for beer lovers and in the afternoon you have the chance for a local expert to take you on a tour of some of Prague's coolest and best micro-breweries.
Day Day 3 - Prague to Vienna We're jumping on another train today and making our way to Austria. Ah Vienna! We'll kick things off in this grand capital with a walking tour and explore the opulent classical architecture and wide streets. Summer evenings can be spent like a local, watching the sun set over the Donaukanal at a gorgeous beach bar. In the winter, cosy up in a classic Viennese coffee house.
Day Day 4 - Vienna Waking up in the stunning capital of Vienna, a city known for its coffee culture and baroque architecture, we'll have plenty of adventures to pursue today. Opt to take a Kick Bike tour to explore the city's heritage-rich streets and buildings on two wheels. Finish your day at one of the world's most historic theme parks: Prater, and eat some schnitzels in the leafy surrounding park.
Day Day 5 - Vienna to Budapest Today we're making our way to Hungary! Another scenic train ride will take us into the grandeur of Budapest. Tonight, something a bit different, as we have the option to escape the masses and cook dinner with the locals. This immersive, fully interactive experience will bring us closer than ever before to Hungary’s rich history and culinary culture.
Day Day 6 - Budapest This morning choose to learn about the past & present of Hungarian history and culture culminating at Budapest's most famous thermal baths - Szechenyi - enjoying the most traditional spa experience in the world. The water here is supplied by 2 thermal springs to make up the largest medicinal baths in Europe. Tonight we'll enjoy the best way to experience the city's flamboyant architecture, as we take a dreamy night time cruise down the Danube, getting to see all of Budapest's historical buildings from the water as we enjoy an authentic feast.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 July 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 06 July 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans