Ski Banff(Twin Share Room,Start Calgary, End Calgary)
From 06/12/2023 to 07/04/2024
Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary visit.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day Day 2 - Banff Banff is nestled in the Rocky Mountains, so if you feel like getting nose-deep in powder again, you have three resorts to choose from - Mt Norquay, Lake Louise and Sunshine Village all offer a solid mix of relaxed and adventurous terrain. The town’s epic range of bars means there are countess places to choose from should you be keen to burn the candle at both ends.
Day Day 3 - Banff Soak up Banff’s beauty from another angle today – perhaps take a helicopter ride over the snow-laden mountains, or go for a hike on the Johnston Canyon Icewalk which can only be described as spectacular. With thundering waterfalls, imposing cliffs and ice tenticles everywhere, it's a perilous nature lovers paradise. Of course for some the mountain is always going to call, so try out a new resort or head back to one of your favourites. Come the evening, we could re-group and soak our bones in the hot springs, swaping stories of our day.
Day Day 4 - Banff Those sick of riding downhill will be pleased to note they can give cross-country skiing a whirl at Sunshine, or if you want to make someone else do all the work, consider a spot of dog-sledding. Get arty in the afternoon at one of the town's many galleries. Over a drink tonight we will contemplate some seriously epic days of wintery wonder.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 February 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 29 January 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans