Ski Whistler(Twin Share Room,Start Vancouver, End Vancouver)
From 03/12/2023 to 03/04/2024
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Vancouver to Whistler It's an early start but well worth it - join your Contiki crew at the start hotel (Vancouver GEC Suites) and get straight on the road to Whistler.It's not a long drive day so plenty of time this afternoon for getting your kit sorted or to get a head-start on the adrenaline rush with zip lining or snowmobiling...or both.
Day 2 - Whistler It's slopes o'clock! Whether you're a beginner bound for the bunny hill or a blackcomb bandit who owns the terrain park, Whistler's diverse grounds have you covered. Rent a board or a set of skis (or if you've brought your own then that's cool with us), then let us hook you up with a deal on a lesson and get ready to shred. If you've got the energy for apr?s, there could even be a pub crawl on the cards tonight.
Day 3 - Whistler If you're not keen to drag your aching body back up the mountain today, there's plenty to do downtown. Take a stroll through the snow, pamper yourself at a day spa or just maintain a steady flow of hot chocolates and watch the world go by. For those back up the mountain, the same deal as yesterday applies, pow pow! Tonight, re-group with the crew to discuss just how awesome this mountain playground is over dinner. Tomorrow, a new spot beckons...let's do this.
Day 4 - Whistler to Vancouver We're headed to Vancouver this morning where it all comes to an end.Your trip ends on return to Vancouver with a drop at the airport or the start hotel. (Vancouver GEC Suites) or choose to stay a while longer in Whistler - it's up to you.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans