Waikiki Explorer (4 Nights)(Twin Share Room,Start Honolulu, End Honolulu)
From 03/04/2023 to 02/04/2024
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy, centrally located hotels and the best crew to travel with.
We'll get your breakfast each morning and you get the rest.
Sample some of the island's best restaurants, from healthy gourmet fare to greasy burgers, Waikiki has it all.
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs.
Day 1 - Arrive Honolulu Why aloha sweet land of hula skirts and hibiscus flowers! It's time to slip into the ultimate tropic life and soak up the incredible setting of Hawaii. Throw your bags down in our sweet hotel digs before bringing yourself back to life with a dip in the bluest of blue sea that is Oahu island's Pacific Ocean.
Day 2 - Honolulu You can map out a few dream days taking in Honolulu and the greater expanses of the island. Outdoor types can roam volcanic landscapes, go snorkelling, or flop under a sloping palm tree with book a book in hand. But it's not just island vibes, Honolulu is a growing metropolis with shopping and cafe culture galore. Boredom is not an option.
Day 4 - Honolulu By now you'll be realising just how long you could last happily in Hawaii - the answer being: probably forever. Today could involve a rainforest adventure, waterfall swims or a spot of surfing. Later on you can make the most of your final night by tapping into the island's abundant seafood offering and balmy nightlife. Mahalo!!
Day 5 - Honolulu It's time to pack away your ukulele and do your final shaka to the big waves and beauty filled beaches. The trip may be over, but Hawaii will remain a part of your heart and freckle collection for a lifetime.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans