This is a beautiful resort with free standing bungalows overlooking the exotic gardens. It offers the much needed privacy and tranquility. The rooms have amenities for the comfort of the guests. The elegant restaurant overlooking the pool and beach offers international cuisine and beverages to satisfy the gourmand. The Beach is just a short walk away. The exciting recreational options of bush walk, animal viewing, beach activities and sightseeing besides the resort?s swimming pool will fill your leisure time with fond memories. An array of superb leisure and recreational facilities complemented by contemporary meeting conveniences ensure complete assurance for vacationers as well as business travelers. This hotel presents a perfect equilibrium between price and services.IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the global outbreak of novel coronavirus, the hotel is asking guests not to travel to Hamilton Island in the next 14 days should they meet any of the following criteria: If you have arrived in Australia after travelling from or transiting through any overseas destination on or after 16 March. If you have left, or transited through mainland China or Iran in the last 14 days, you must isolate yourself for 14 days from the date of leaving mainland China or Iran. If you are travelling from the Republic of Korea, on or after 5 March, you must isolate yourself for 14 days from the time you left the Republic of Korea. If you are travelling from Italy, on or after 11 March, you must isolate yourself for 14 days from the time you left Italy. If you have been in close contact with a proven case of coronavirus, you must isolate yourself for 14 days from the date of last contact with the confirmed case.According to the most recent Australian Government guidelines, if guest meet the above criteria you must self-quarantine for 14 days after leaving either mainland China, Iran, Republic of Korea, Italy or any overseas destination. Hamilton Island reserves the right to cancel the booking of or deny access to anyone who chooses to travel to Hamilton Island within a mandated self-quarantine period. If you do arrive on Hamilton Island within a mandated self-quarantine period, you will be immediately transferred to our Medical Centre for assessment and then moved to a quarantined accommodation facility for a period of time as directed by the Medical Officer, at your own expense.Additionally, if an international guest or Australian guest who is placed in mandatory 14 day self-isolation plans to arrive prior to 15 April, the hotel will waive cancellation fees for Hamilton Island accommodation and offer the opportunity to rebook within the next 12 months or offer a refund. If guests are due to arrive on the island after this date, standard terms and conditions apply. This policy is being evaluated on a weekly basis and validity timeframes will be updated in accordance with the Australian Government Travel Restrictions. This policy is subject to change. Telephone :61-7-49469999 Fax :61-02-94330444
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.