Stay Hobart & Explore Port Arthur
Mantra One Sandy Bay Road
One of Hobart's most charming hotels, Mantra One Sandy Bay Road is just minutes from the CBD, Salamanca Market, and world-famous Museum of Old and New Art (MONA). Soak up the heritage and culture of Tasmania's capital, with spacious and modern studios, 1 Bedroom Apartments and Executive Apartments. Whether you're here on business, with friends or family, you'll find this beautiful harbour side city rich in history with dockside cafes, artist studios, restaurants, live music and more.
Port Arthur Tour
A wonderful day tour full of history, amazing scenery and maximum time at the Port Arthur Site. A compelling and dramatic reminder of our convict past and the early settlement of what was the Colony of Van Diemen's Land - now Tasmania. Heading south-east from Hobart, enjoy the changing scenery passing Pirates Bay, Eaglehawk Neck and Norfolk Bay. Stop to take in the dramatic sights of stunning natural rock features. On arrival at Port Arthur enjoy an introductory 40 minute guided walking tour to familiarise yourself with this expansive site before exploring at leisure. Enjoy a short harbour cruise passing the Isle of the Dead and get a feel for what it was like to arrive by boat at this desolate location.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Advertised Price is based on the lowest room category, unless specified. A search for availability will return the supplier's current live price on the lowest room category available on your search date. Should the lowest room not be available, the next room type will return. This may be different from the Advertised Price if it has been varied by the supplier since being advertised by Flight Centre.
- Advertised Price is based on the lowest available airfare. A search for availability will return the supplier's current live price on the lowest fare available on your search date. This may be different from the Advertised Price if it has been varied by the supplier since being advertised by Flight Centre.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details)..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.