Freestyle Resort Port Douglas
Tropical North Queensland is a blend of old and new. Lively markets, exotic shops and various restaurants offering piquant gourmet meals make the Tropical North Queensland exciting all year round.
Freestyle Resort Port Douglas has been in business for more than 10 years, gaining numerous accolades for their exemplary services. What sets it apart from the competition is its unique location in between 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: The Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. In addition, the resort is in the heart of Port Douglas, within easy reach of many tourist spots.
At Freestyle Resort Port Douglas, you can combine all the comforts of a luxury hotel in a self-contained apartment-at a fraction of the cost. Located nearby vibrant markets and nestled in between 2 UNESCO-protected zones, the resort offers a holiday unlike any other. Freestyle Resort Port Douglas has an array of deluxe accommodation options ideal for families and couples.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- ^Wildlife Habitat Entry Pass for 2.
- The award-winning Wildlife Habitat, located in Port Douglas, provides visitors with a chance to experience the Wetlands, Rainforest, Savannah, Woodlands and Nocturnal environments up close in an open and interactive setting.
- Experience a sumptuous Breakfast with the Birds or delicious Lunch with the Lorikeets and join a guided tour with one of our experienced Wildlife Keepers. You can even cuddle a Koala and get a photo to remember the occasion.
- As you make your way through the five environments within the park, you will have the opportunity to hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies, observe cassowaries, and the Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroos.
- Please note Wildlife Habitat is closed Christmas Day.
- Please present this voucher upon arrival.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.