Eastern US & Canada Discovery, 14 Days
Only on 6 May 2022
14 day tour departing New York.
13 nights accommodation in a Superior Hotel.
Breakfast daily & 3 Dinners.
Sightseeing & VIP access.
Exclusive Local Favourite experiences.
Services of a professional Tour Director and expert Local Guides.
Transport by deluxe coach with Wi-Fi.
WAS $5459*, NOW $4913*, SAVE $545*.
Day 1 Arrive in New York City. Welcome to New York City At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 New York City to Philadelphia to Washington DC. NEW YORK CITY Orientation drive en route to Philadelphia. PHILADELPHIA Orientation tour and free time to explore. WASHINGTON DC Free time this evening.
Day 3 Washington DC. WASHINGTON DC Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Vietnam, Lincoln, and Korean War Veterans Memorials, and photo stops at the White House and Capitol Hill. Free time this afternoon and evening.
Day 4 Washington DC to Lancaster. WASHINGTON DC Scenic drive en route to the Amish town of Lancaster. LANCASTER Visit to an Amish family farm includes a traditional dinner.
Day 5 Lancaster to Niagara Falls, Ontario. LANCASTER Scenic drive through the Appalachian Mountains into New York state en route to the Canadian Niagara Falls. NIAGARA FALLS Free time this evening.
Day 6 Niagara Falls to Toronto. NIAGARA FALLS Sightseeing cruise below the falls. Scenic drive through Lake Ontario's "Golden Horseshoe" en route to Toronto. TORONTO Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes two city halls, the Ontario legislature buildings, the university, and Chinatown. Free time this evening. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Toronto with dinner atop the CN Tower. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 7 Toronto to Ottawa. TORONTO Drive to Ottawa. OTTAWA Free time this evening.
Day 8 Ottawa. OTTAWA Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Canadian Mint, the Governor General and Prime Minister residences, National Arts Centre, Parliament Hill, and the Rideau Canal. Remainder of the day is free.
Day 9 Ottawa to Montreal. MONTREAL Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes Notre Dame Basilica, the Old Seminary of St. Sulpice, and a scenic drive to the top of Mount Royal. Free time this afternoon and evening.
Day 10 Montreal -Quebec City. QUEBEC CITY Free time this afternoon and evening.
Day 11 Quebec City. QUEBEC CITY Sightseeing with a Local Guide in Quebec City (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) includes the Place d'Armes, Place Royale, and the Plains of Abraham. Free time this afternoon. See Montmorency Falls en route to dinner on Ile d'Orleans.
Day 12 Quebec City to Franconia Notch State Park, New Hampshire to Boston. QUEBEC CITY Scenic drive through Vermont and New Hampshire includes the White Mountains' Franconia Notch State Park en route to Boston. BOSTON Free time this evening.
Day 13 Boston. BOSTON Guided sightseeing includes Freedom Trail's Boston Common, the Old State House, the Old North Church, and Faneuil Hall. Harbor cruise to see Bunker Hill Monument. Sample an authentic handmade Italian cannoli. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner in Boston's North End.
Day 14 Boston. Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.