Melbourne Luxury And Lanes Getaway
The Como Melbourne MGallery by Sofitel
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the premier shopping, dining and theater district, just minutes from the famous Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel features an impressive Club Lounge, plus 363 luxur ious rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and breath-taking views. Guests can enjoy modern cuisine in No35 or cocktails in The Atrium Bar or Sofi's Lounge. Conference facilities can accommodate up to 1000 people with all the latest AV equipment.
With its outstanding location on stylish Collins Street, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is surrounded by many of Melbourne's best restaurants, shops and attractions. Ideally placed for both business and leisure travellers, this luxurious Melbourne hotel is within walking distance of Melbourne CBD, as well as the Athenaeum Melbourne, Princess Theatre and Her Majesty's Theatre. Guests are also within easy reach of a number of public transport options, allowing for access to the rest of Melbourne and beyond.
Melbourne Laneways Arcades Walking Tour
As the Original Laneways walk of the Central City of Melbourne, this is the tour to really discover the inner heart of Melbourne. Discover local designers and specialty retailers, that often are only found in the city. We showcase some of the laneways you may have heard about, but also many you may not know so well. A walk in the city is not complete without a wonderful drink stop, at a local chocolate salon. This is a tour with a few added indulgences. A little history and attention to amazing architecture will inspire locals and visitors alike. See many of Melbourne's amazing local businesses and return to those you like best, make a day of it in Marvelous Melbourne A great introduction or insight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 6 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.