Scenic Seattle, Portland and Oregon Coast
From 14/05/2022 to 08/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
1 Be My Guest.
1 Farewell Dinner.
1 Welcome Reception.
First class travel Highlights.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
All transport and transfers shown.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
Optional Experiences and free time.
Day 1 - Hello Seattle Welcome to Seattle, the Emerald City due to its lush evergreen forests. Relax after your arrival or explore on your terms before joining your Travel Director and fellow travelers this evening for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Coffee And Scenic Seattle This morning enjoy an orientation of Seattle and get your 'fix' on a guided tour of the Starbucks Reserve Roastery including a Coffee seminar, Dive into Culture with a brewing demonstration along with a step by step coffee tasting. Head on towards Pike Place Market, where the fish fly low from one fishmonger's hands to the next. Explore on your own to become a market insider experiencing the sights, sounds and flavors of this historic 100+ year old landmark. This afternoon, enjoy your choice of sightseeing. Choose between a self-guided visit to the famous Seattle Space Needle or the beautiful Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit.
Day 3 - Enjoy the Sights in Vibrant Olympic National Park Today you say goodbye to Seattle, crossing the Puget Sound by ferry to the western arm of the state: the Olympic Peninsula. In this diverse terrain bordered by the Olympic Mountains, ocean, strait, and canals you'll explore the lush and green Olympic National Park. A natural UNESCO World Heritage Site and International Biosphere Reserve designation, the park boasts three distinct ecosystems viewing over its nearly one million acres. The park contains waterfalls under a canopy of old-growth trees, a gorgeous fresh-water Lake Crescent, and the Hoh Rain Forest where you can walk to the eerie "Hall of Mosses" and the wild and windswept beaches of the Western Olympic Peninsula. Later, we head deep into the Olympic National Forest to the Lake Quinault Lodge, tonight's Stays With Stories experience.
Day 4 - Go Back In Time In Astoria This morning you'll drive south to have your Dive Into Culture moment and take a step back in time in historic Astoria, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains. You'll visit Astoria Column where you can climb the stairs for a view built in 1926 to celebrate the discovery, exploration, and settlement of the West. In Astoria, you'll board a restored street car for a ride on the Astoria Riverfront Trolley. The historic journey continues during a docent-led tour of the Columbia River Maritime Museum, which shares the stories of the legendary Columbia River Bar, one of the most dangerous passages in the world.
Day 5 - Dive Into The Sea Life Of Newport We start the day with a drive down the coast to Newport. Today you will join a Local Specialist on-board an included nature cruise to spot local sea life and marine birds. After you will explore the unique and engaging Oregon Coast Aquarium that allows for an immersive experience that promotes ocean education and conservation in the Pacific Northwest.
Day 6 - Taste The Flavours Of The Pacific Northwest We depart Newport today to head towards Portland where our first stop will be at the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum. After, we'll take a trip to Oregon's wine country and Connect With Locals over an exclusive Be My Guest gourmet lunch featuring the area's signature Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley. Next we head to Portland where we have an orientation tour of the city before joining a Local Specialist for a food walking tour that expertly showcases the unique and quirky city through delicious creative bites as you delve into the history and importance of the Pearl District. Formerly occupied by warehouses, this revamped district of the city is now a vibrant center for art galleries and stylish bars.
Day 7 - Experience The Unforgettable Columbia River Gorge This morning, take a day trip outside of the city to soak up views of these magnificent and powerful Multnomah Falls before reaching Hood River. Spend the day on a sightseeing trip to the Columbia River Gorge. Nothing will prepare you for the incredible scenic beauty that will unfold along this journey as you follow the historic Columbia River Highway. Waterfalls cascade from basalt cliffs lining the road. You'll have some free time in Hood River for lunch and a stop along the famed "Fruit Loop" which sells farm produce. We continue to Timberline Lodge, located on the slopes of Mt. Hood (weather permitting). Later enjoy a Farewell Dinner back in Portland with your travel colleagues.
Day 8 - Until Next Time Portland Say goodbye to Portland as you take your transfer to the airport. Or perhaps extend your stay to enjoy more of the the city. Sightseeing Highlights Discover Newport, Olympic National Park, and Astoria Explore Seattle and Portland with a local specialist Scenic Cruise along Puget Sound and Newport Scenic Drive along Columbia River Highway, Olympic Peninsula View Mt. Hood, Puget Sound, Oregon Coast, Washington Coast, Mt. Rainier Visit Seattle, Starbucks Reserve Roastery, Space Needle or Chihuly Garden and Glass, Pike Place Market, Portland, Olympic Peninsula, Olympic National Park, Astoria, Columbia River Maritime Museum, Newport, Timberline Lodge, Hood River, Multnomah Falls Connect With Locals An exclusive gourmet lunch on a vineyard with the area's signature Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley. Dive Into Culture Step back in time in historic Astoria, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains. Dive Into Culture Guided tour of the Starbucks Reserve Roastery including a Coffee seminar, with a brewing demonstration along with a step by step coffee tasting. Stays With Stories Stay at the rustic Lake Quinault Lodge built in 1926 in Olympic National Forest.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans