Perth Coffee, Culture & Art
Novotel Perth Langley
Novotel Perth Langley hotel is ideally situated in Perth's CBD offering unparalleled hospitality. Located near Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, shopping malls, restaurants and iconic tourist attractions. Experience 4.5-star accommodation with 256 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites with Swan River and city views. Providing a range of rooms to accommodate the whole family or suites to impress someone special.
Surrounded by many of Perth's top attractions, Novotel Perth Langley guests the perfect base from which to explore the city. Guests staying at this stylish Perth hotel are within easy reach of the city's restaurants, bars and shopping. Crown casino and Optus Stadium are nearby, and the kids will love Perth Zoo. Kings Park and Lake Monger are well worth exploring, as is the wine region of Swan Valley, just over half an hour away.
With Perth city centre on the doorstep, Novotel Perth Langley is the ideal base for both business and leisure travellers. Perth Airport is less than 20 minutes away, while buses and trains offer guests an easy way to explore Perth and its surrounds.
Perth Coffee, Culture & Art Tour
Start the day the right way with a look at Perth's cultural side. Whether you have just touched down in our beautiful city, or are Perth born and bred; we promise to surprise you with this information filled, culture, art, architecture and history tour around our historic heart. Meet your tour guide at Perth Town Hall, become acquainted with the rich significance of this building, and then get ready to be impressed by a splash of coffee (included) from one of Perth's trendiest cafes. Get to know the best street murals and art in Wolf Lane and other hot-spots for coffee and urban exploring Your guide will showcase Perth's street art, sculptures and architecture all the meanwhile sharing quirky and engaging stories of Perth's history you will even pick up a few tips on what to do next with the rest of your day in the city. Explore beautiful Cathedral Square, home to St George's Cathedral and the old General Post Office, Land Titles Office and Treasury buildings. Discover the secrets of Hibernian Place, Stirling Gardens, Supreme Court Gardens, Government House and The Bell Tower. Your local guide will be encouraging you to look up as you explore the old theatre district and many other gems of Perth city including His Majesty's Theatre, Wolfe Lane and The Cultural Centre (Art Gallery, Museum, Library). There is a surprise around every corner. The Coffee Culture and Art tour is the perfect start to the day for Perth first-timers who want to get to know the city, or locals who want to discover something new.
Perth Eat Drink Walk Bar Tour
Eat, Drink, Walk is a great night out for visitors and locals who want to experience some of Perth's night life. Hang out with the locals and experience Perth's bar scene. Discover hidden dive bars, rebuilt heritage pubs and top-class venues with food, drink and themes inspired by cultures all over the world. Check out three of Perth's best hotspots, led by your friendly local guide. Mingling with old and new friends, you will visit at least 3 venues, from small bars to large, new additions and mainstays of the Perth bar scene. The tour includes two drinks and grazing food, with access to any drink specials in the chosen venues. Two Feet practice responsible socialising. In between each venue let us take you through the winding laneways and lively city streets where you can pick up even more tips on the best spots in Perth. Our tour is just a taste of what the night has to offer. Take your guide's advice of where to visit next or stay at on at your last bar.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 7 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.