Seattle to San Francisco Adventure
From 15/05/2022 to 26/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Sun 15 2022 to May Mon 23 2022Sold OutFrom$2,295*
Jun Sun 12 2022 to Jun Mon 20 2022Sold OutFrom$2,522*
Jul Sun 24 2022 to Aug Mon 01 2022Sold OutFrom$2,425*
Aug Sun 28 2022 to Sep Mon 05 2022Sold OutFrom$2,425*
Sep Sun 18 2022 to Sep Mon 26 2022Sold OutFrom$2,425*
Coos Bay Oregon Dunes Buggy RideWhen travelling from Newport to Coos Bay on the Oregon Coast, take an optional scenic dune buggy ride in Oregon Dunes National Recreation AreaHealdsburg Stop in Sonoma Wine Country's charming Healdsburg, you'll be tempted to join in on an optional tasting room experience to sample the wine that makes Sonoma County a "must-taste" destination.
Helens Stop at the Visitor Center for an overview of the Cascade Range volcanism and the events before and after the eruption of May 18, 1980.
Newport Pay a visit to the Oregon Coast Aquarium to learn about the sea life that makes this region so rich in natural delights.
Portland Sign up for an all-day adventure through the Columbia River Gorge and Hood River region, or wine and beer lovers could opt to sip world famous Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley before indulging in Portland's craft brews.
San Francisco See the City by the Bay after an orientation sightseeing tour.
Seattle Visit the famous Pike Place Market.
Learn about the market's history before discovering the sights and sounds of the market.
1 Iconic Breakfast3 BreakfastsAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedCity orientation toursLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countriesMany meals includedVariety of Optional Experiences.
Day Day 1 - Seattle You’ll absolutely want a window seat for seeing the rocky inlets of Puget Sound and the rising peak of Mount Rainier as you touch down in Seattle. A contrast of beautiful coastal scenery and big city bustle, Seattle has a high-tech yet friendly charm. On arrival, you’ll transfer to your hotel to settle in. We waste no time starting the trip right, meeting with your Travel Director and soon to be new friends in preparation for the incredible itinerary that will whisk you around Washington, Oregon and California over the next eight days.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 February 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 29 January 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans