Western Frontiers End Rapid City
From 07/07/2022 to 04/11/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Thu 07 2022 to Jul Sat 16 2022Sold OutFrom$5,559*
Aug Wed 10 2022 to Aug Fri 19 2022On RequestFrom$5,537*
Aug Wed 31 2022 to Sep Fri 09 2022On RequestFrom$5,559*
Sep Thu 01 2022 to Sep Sat 10 2022AvailableFrom$5,663*
Sep Wed 07 2022 to Sep Fri 16 2022On RequestFrom$5,611*
Sep Thu 08 2022 to Sep Sat 17 2022On RequestFrom$5,663*
Sep Tue 13 2022 to Sep Thu 22 2022On RequestFrom$5,663*
Sep Wed 14 2022 to Sep Fri 23 2022AvailableFrom$5,693*
Sep Thu 15 2022 to Sep Sat 24 2022AvailableFrom$5,693*
Sep Thu 22 2022 to Oct Sat 01 2022Sold OutFrom$5,559*
Sep Tue 27 2022 to Oct Thu 06 2022AvailableFrom$5,430*
Sep Wed 28 2022 to Oct Fri 07 2022Sold OutFrom$5,404*
Sep Thu 29 2022 to Oct Sat 08 2022AvailableFrom$5,303*
Oct Thu 06 2022 to Oct Sat 15 2022AvailableFrom$5,404*
Oct Thu 20 2022 to Oct Sat 29 2022Sold OutFrom$4,939*
Oct Wed 26 2022 to Nov Fri 04 2022Sold OutFrom$4,867*
1 Be My Guest.
1 Farewell Dinner.
1 Welcome Reception.
First class travel Highlights.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
All transport and transfers shown.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
Optional Experiences and free time.
Day 1 - Start Your Adventure In Las Vegas Embark on an epic encounter with the American Frontier. This evening, meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception and then soar 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip on the High Roller, the world's tallest observation wheel. With sweeping 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley and The Strip you'll take in all the glitz and glamour.
Day 2 - Explore Vibrant Zion National Park We leave the shimmering Sin City skyline behind as we journey to the canyons and towering cliffs of Zion National Park, following the footsteps of brave pioneers and first nation settlers. Then it's onward to the enchanting landscapes of Bryce Canyon. Admire its rusty red limestone spires that rise up surreally from the desert floor to meet Utah's skies.
Day 3 - Journey Onwards To Salt Lake City Travel north to Utah's capital to see its Mormon center - Temple Square in Salt Lake City. Learn about the basic beliefs and history of the Mormon pioneers which brought about the building of the temple and the Tabernacle, home of the Tabernacle Choir.
Day 4 - Imagine Life On The Oregon Trail Travel from Salt Lake City through to arrive in scenic Jackson. Admire the spectacular scenery at the foot of the icy peaks of the Grand Tetons as you spend an evening at leisure.
Day 5 - Traverse The Alpine Terrain Of Grand Teton National Park Journey through the alpine terrain of Grand Teton National Park en route to the UNESCO-listed Yellowstone National Park. (When the south entrance is closed due to weather conditions, the itinerary will travel west from Jackson via Idaho and enter Yellowstone National Park through the west entrance.) We spend two nights in the world's oldest national park at one of its cozy lodges, each with their own unique setting and atmosphere.
Day 6 - Adventure In Yellowstone National Park Explore the rusting walls of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, keeping a keen eye out for bison and elk, before joining your Travel Director for an exploration of the park's bubbling hot springs and mud paint pots. Old Faithful puts on an spectacular show as its water arcs impressively up into the air. And there amidst the geothermal wonderland, we enjoy a relaxed evening under the canopy of Yellowstone's stars.
Day 7 - Buffalo Bill, Cody, And The West Tip your Stetson in tribute to "Buffalo Bill" whose hometown of Cody is our next stop on this pioneer sightseeing trail. Visit the Buffalo Bill Center of the West museum complex to gain a deeper understanding of the "Spirit of the American West." Then it's on to Big Sky Country where we'll Connect with Locals in a Be My Guest dinner at the historic Billings Depot. Built in 1903 and visited by presidents, governors, Hollywood celebrities and even royalty, you'll reflect on the past while hearing local tales from a historian and enjoying a delicious three-course meal prepared by local chef. Chef Jordan has created a menu featuring four unique entree choices along with a decadent dessert to finish off the evening.
Day 8 - Discover Historic Little Bighorn Our day begins with a visit to Little Bighorn, the infamous battlefield where the ill-fated Custer led his men against a battalion of Sioux and Cheyenne warriors. Venture into the Black Hills of South Dakota as you make your way to the base of Crazy Horse Memorial. Admire the colossal carved face of the famed Lakota war chief and learn about preserving Native American Culture before continuing to Rapid City.
Day 9 - Immerse Into The Culture Of The Black Hills Visit Mount Rushmore to view the faces of former American presidents etched into the granite rock-face, then choose to venture into Badlands National Park. This evening Dive Into Culture with Stephen Yellowhawk who will regale you with stories of his tribe's history during a festive Farewell dinner.
Day 10 - Depart Rapid City Our foray through the American Frontier at its end, we say farewell to newfound friends and transfer to the Rapid City Regional Airport to return home. Sightseeing Highlights Explore Salt Lake City with a Local Specialist View Crazy Horse Memorial, iconic Mount Rushmore in South Dakota Visit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Little Bighorn Battlefield Connect With Locals Experience true Western hospitality in Montana. MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience Meet Stephen Yellowhawk and discover the history of his tribe during a festive evening of dance and song.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans