Best of Eastern Canada End Montreal
From 05/05/2023 to 14/10/2023
1 Be My Guest.
1 Farewell Dinner.
1 Regional Dinner.
1 Welcome Reception.
First class travel Highlights.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing.
All transport and transfers shown.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Optional Experiences and free time.
Day 1 - Welcome To Toronto Canada's multi-cultural metropolis of Toronto launches your journey across Eastern Canada. Relax after your journey, then meet your Travel Director and fellow travelers for a Welcome Reception this evening.
Day 2 - Hockey And Niagara Falls On the way to Niagara Falls we stop and you get the chance to learn the art of playing the puck like a pro when you meet a real Canadian hockey player. Dive Into Culture and embrace Canada's national sport, learning the secrets and superstitions of hockey players as a staff member of the team walks you through a day in the life of a player. Go inside the players' dressing room and put on the full hockey gear with help of a real coach. Grab your stick and it's off onto the ice where you'll soon find out whether you are a lefty or righty, and learn how to score the big goal. Witness Mother Nature's power first-hand when you journey to Niagara Falls and embark on an exhilarating boat ride to the base of Horseshoe Falls. You'll have some time on your own to explore Ontario's most enchanting village, Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Day 3 - Travel Back In Time In Kingston Our day begins with an orientation tour past Toronto's sprawling Queens Park, stately University Avenue and the Provincial Parliament Buildings. We continue to Kingston, a 17th-century former French trading post and gateway to a Thousand Islands. This evening, we set sail on our dinner cruise against the backdrop of pretty riverside cottages and uninhabited islands.
Day 4 - Onwards To Ottawa Arriving in Ottawa, we embark on an introductory tour of Canada's capital. You'll have a full afternoon to explore the city on your terms. Consider a visit to one of the city's museums or join an optional experience, the Oh Canada, Eh? dinner show.
Day 5 - Uncover The Traditions Of Quebec City A quick hop over the Ottawa River brings us in the French-speaking Province of Qu?bec for a private, exclusive experience on the grounds of the Canadian Museum of History. Canada's Museum of History is the country's foremost and most visited museum. We will start with a Continental Breakfast followed by a lively and colorful interactive performance of traditional Pow Wow dancing. You will also enjoy an interactive beading workshop using authentic materials. We then learn about a special MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) experience about the Manitobah Mukluks Storyboot Project, which aims to revive the traditional arts by creating partnerships with elders and artisans. After we will enjoy lunch at a typical sugar shack at a local "Cabane a Sucre". Then continue to Qu?bec City to begin your love affair with the city's French Canadian joie de vivre and your hotel in Old Qu?bec.
Day 6 - Stroll Through Qu?bec City Embark on a captivating walk through the narrow streets of Old Qu?bec City, joining your Local Specialist for an in-depth discovery of this UNESCO-listed place exuding all the charm of a European city. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring La Vieille Capitale on your terms.
Day 7 - Enjoy The Charming Eastern Townships Leave the city behind, bound for Qu?bec's picturesque Eastern Townships. Your journey will take you past pretty villages and rolling farmlands before arriving at Domaine Ives Hill for an exclusive Be My Guest lunch. Connect With Locals and learn how black currants are farmed, picked and processed into a variety of beverages. You'll have an opportunity to make your own black currant tea and enjoy a fruity sangria, followed by a hearty lunch of locally sourced ingredients. Later, we'll make our way to Montr?al and admire panoramic city views from its namesake, Mount Royal.
Day 8 - Discover Vibrant Montr?al Join your Local Specialist for a sightseeing tour revealing the historic sites in the colourful Old Port area, the splendour of one of Montr?al's crown jewels - Notre Dame Basilica and modern Downtown Montr?al. Gain a deeper appreciation for the city's French Canadian roots as you spend the afternoon exploring the city on your terms before joining your fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner in Old Montr?al.
Day 9 - Au Revoir Montr?al Bid a fond au revoir to newfound friends as you are transferred to the Montr?al International Airport. Sightseeing Highlights Explore Queb?c City and Montr?al with a Local Specialist Discover of Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa Visit Niagara Falls and Eastern Townships Cruise the 1000 Islands dinner cruise and Niagara Falls Dive Into Culture Dive into Culture and embrace Canada's national sport, learning the secrets and superstition of hockey players as a professional coach walks you through a day in the life of a player. MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Make travel matter and learn and support the Manitobah Mukluks Storyboot School, a Treadright supported project. Connect With Locals Visit a black currant farm in the Eastern Townships and meet the owner for a tour and tasting and afterwards you'll create your own tea mix. Join the owner for a locally-sourced hearty meal with wine
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans