California's Great National Parks
From 10/09/2022 to 15/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Sat 10 2022 to Sep Sat 17 2022On RequestFrom$4,851*
Sep Sat 17 2022 to Sep Sat 24 2022Sold OutFrom$4,823*
Oct Sat 08 2022 to Oct Sat 15 2022availableFrom$4,526*
Visit Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, Mammoth Lakes, Death Valley National ParkSee General Grant Tree in King's Canyon National Park, General Sherman Tree, Sequoia National Park, El Capitan, Half Dome, Bridalveil Fall, Badwater Basin in Death ValleyStays With Stories Stay at the Yosemite Valley Lodge located close to Yosemite Falls in the middle of the national park.
The Wuksachi Lodge in the heart of Sequoia National Park surrounded by forest and soaring Sierra peaks.
1 Farewell Dinner1 Welcome Reception2 Dinners2 Lunches7 BreakfastsAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedAll porterage and restaurant gratuitiesAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesBreakfast daily and up to half of your evening mealsMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAudio headsets for flexible sightseeingAll transport and transfers shownLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Optional Experiences and free time.
Day 1 - Begin your exploration in Las Vegas. This evening, meet your Travel Director and fellow travelers for a Welcome Reception at The LINQ before you head out to the Las Vegas Strip. In the evening you will find yourself soaring 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip on the High Roller, the world's tallest observation wheel.
Day 2 - Immerse yourself in the solitude and desolation of Death Valley--UNESCO World Heritage Site and barren, yet unexpectedly lively land of extremes which we will have an opportunity to explore for part of today. Admire scenic views of the undulating rocky landscape at Zabriskie Point and learn about the valley's unique geological features, history and intriguing weather patterns. Descend below sea level to the Badwater Basin. After lunch at 1849 Restaurant at The Ranch at Death Valley, we continue through the desert landscape of Death Valley ascending to Mammoth Lakes, our home for the night.
Day 3 - Take a scenic Gondola ride to the peak of Mammoth Mountain (seasonal) and enjoy the stunning views while you enjoy a tasty breakfast. Touch the clouds through the Tioga Pass (seasonal) and enter the UNESCO-listed Yosemite National Park. Driving past Tenaya Lake and Tuolumne Meadows, we journey to Yosemite Valley where we'll embark on a special valley floor tour. View Yosemite Valley's El Capitan, Cathedral Rocks, and Bridalveil Fall. Our Stays With Stories experience tonight includes a cozy, lodge atmosphere and is located just a stone's throw from Yosemite Falls.
Day 4 - Explore Yosemite National Park today, famed for its giant, ancient sequoia trees and grand meadows, there is plenty to explore here. Join a Local Specialist Park Ranger to delve into the natural history, flora and fauna, and people who found sanctuary in these tranquil emerald-green surrounds over the centuries. After the tour, you can explore Yosemite Valley's El Capitan, Cathedral Rocks, and Bridalveil Fall. The rest of the day is free to go for a walk or hike and take in the breathtaking beauty of Yosemite.
Day 5 - Departing Yosemite, stretch your legs in Kings Canyon National Park and gaze towards the sky as you greet the giant boughs of General Grant Tree. Enjoy a birds-eye view of the Kings Canyon before you continue along the Majestic Mountain Loop. Towering redwood trunks frame your journey to Sequoia National Park, where we'll spend the night in our Stays with Stories surrounded by forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Spend the evening gazing upwards at the star-spangled sky as a naturalist and Local Specialist guides you through the constellations.
Day 6 - Tread in the footsteps of giants, walking beneath the soaring sequoia canopy to see first-hand the world's largest living tree, General Sherman. Learn about the Giant Forest and its history during a stop at the Giant Forest Museum, then enjoy a leisurely walk along the Big Trees Trail, connecting with the invigorating natural surrounds. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the park on your terms, using the complimentary shuttle system (seasonal).
Day 7 - Travel to Los Angeles, where you'll stroll down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, considered America's epicenter of highend lifestyle. As our invigorating encounter with California's epic natural beauty comes to an end, we join your Travel Director and newfound friends for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 8 - After our tremendous journey through California's national parks, the time has come for us to say goodbye. Prepare to leave Los Angeles and take your transfer to Los Angeles International Airport or consider extending your stay.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 July 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 05 July 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans