National Parks Wonders
From 10/07/2022 to 24/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Sun 10 2022 to Jul Mon 18 2022AvailableFrom$5,024*
Jul Sun 17 2022 to Jul Mon 25 2022AvailableFrom$5,024*
Jul Sun 24 2022 to Aug Mon 01 2022AvailableFrom$5,024*
Aug Sun 14 2022 to Aug Mon 22 2022AvailableFrom$5,073*
Aug Sun 21 2022 to Aug Mon 29 2022AvailableFrom$5,073*
Aug Sun 28 2022 to Sep Mon 05 2022AvailableFrom$5,073*
Sep Sun 04 2022 to Sep Mon 12 2022AvailableFrom$5,171*
Sep Sun 11 2022 to Sep Mon 19 2022AvailableFrom$5,140*
Sep Thu 15 2022 to Sep Fri 23 2022AvailableFrom$5,042*
Sep Sun 18 2022 to Sep Mon 26 2022AvailableFrom$5,042*
1 Be My Guest.
1 Farewell Dinner.
1 Welcome Reception.
First class travel Highlights.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
All transport and transfers shown.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
Optional Experiences and free time.
Day 1 - Welcome To Jackson Welcome to Jackson! Home to an array of wildlife and the center of outdoor adventures, explore Jackson on your own before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travelers for a Welcome Reception. Excitement builds as your Travel Director outlines the sites to come in your exploration of national parks.
Day 2 - An Adventure In Grand Teton National Park Spend a full day at leisure connecting with the dazzling natural scenery of Grand Teton National Park. If you like, take an optional float trip down Snake River^. Sit back and relax as your expert guide points out the sites and wildlife which may include beaver, cutthroat trout, cliff swallows, pelicans, osprey, and bald eagles. No matter what critters come into view, you'll surely enjoy the mountain views. This afternoon, we'll sail into the sky on an aerial tram ride to the peak of Rendezvous Mountain. The Jackson Hole Aerial Tram in Teton Village is the gateway to your national park experience. Soar from the valley to the summit of Rendezvous Mountain rising 4,139 vertical feet as you take in 360-degree views of the Tetons, Jackson Hole, the Snake River Valley, and Grand Teton National Park. Or, seasonally dependent, we'll ride the Bridger Gondola taking us 2,700 feet above the valley floor.
Day 3 - Delve Into Yellowstone National Park We continue our exploration of the Tetons this morning before heading to the UNESCO-listed Yellowstone National Park. Your encounter with its geothermal wonders will leave you in awe. Witness Old Faithful's waters arc high into the air as it has done approximately every 90 minutes since the Washburn Expedition discovered it. We stay amidst the colorful pools of hotsprings, mudpots and geysers tonight at one of the park's signature lodges.
Day 4 - Journey Through Yellowstone National Park Keep a keen eye out for bison, grizzlies and elk as you journey through Hayden Valley en route to the rusting walls of Yellowstone's Grand Canyon. Drive along Dunraven Pass and past Montana's Lamar Valley, home to herds of elk, bison and grizzlies. Admire the gentle cascade of water running down the multi-colored mineral terraces of Mammoth Hot Springs as they descend into the valley.
Day 5 - Get A Taste Of The Wild West Head to the infamous town of Cody, named for its most famous native son, Buffalo Bill. Gain insights into the history of the American West at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West and delve into the history of the cowboy, the role of the firearm in the early days, and the culture of the Plains Indians. This evening we Connect with Locals and enjoy a traditional Western-style Be My Guest dinner at a historic caf?, complete with an old-time tobacco shop.
Day 6 - Uncover The Secrets Of Deadwood Head through the windswept prairies of the American Frontier and into the Black Hills of South Dakota, admiring the looming fortress of Devils Tower en route. Arriving in the infamous Gold Rush town of Deadwood, we join Kevin Costner's Original Deadwood Tour. Meet a Local Specialist to hear about the days of Wild Bill Hickok, Calamity Jane and Potato Creek Johnny. Journey to Rapid City, where you have the seasonal option of visiting Mount Rushmore this evening to see the evening illumination ceremony.
Day 7 - Hear The History Of Black Hills This morning, we pay tribute to Crazy Horse, peering at the immortalized face of the famed war chief of the Lakota people etched from the granite rock of the Black Hills. We continue to Mount Rushmore featuring the enormous carvings of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln.
Day 8 - Roam Rapid City Take an optional trip to Badlands National Park this morning or enjoy free time to explore downtown Rapid City today. This evening, we join a festive Farewell Dinner and MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience with Stephen Yellowhawk. Learn about how he works to preserve Native American heritage.
Day 9 - Farewell Rapid City Bid farewell to your traveling companions and take a transfer to Rapid City Airport or extend your stay in Rapid City at The Rushmore Hotel. Sightseeing Highlights Discover Jackson Explore Deadwood with a Local Specialist Scenic Drive through Deadwood View Crazy Horse Memorial, Mount Rushmore Visit the towering peaks of Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Devils Tower National Monument, the Black Hills of South Dakota Connect With Locals Learn about the early 20th-century history of the old town of Sheridan with an exclusive dinner at PO News and Flagstaff Caf?. MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience Meet Stephen Yellowhawk and discover the history of his tribe during a festive evening of dance and song.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans