Hawaiian Discovery Moderate
From 09/04/2023 to 10/04/2024
1 Be My Guest.
1 Farewell Dinner.
1 Regional Dinner.
1 Welcome Reception.
First class travel Highlights.
Flights from Honolulu-Kona, Hilo-Kahului and Kahului-Lihue.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing.
All transport and transfers shown.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Optional Experiences and free time.
Day 1 - A Warm Welcome To Honolulu Embrace a tropical state of mind on this uplifting encounter with the best Hawaii has to offer. Your first brush with traditional Hawaiian hospitality begins this evening when you join your Travel Director and fellow travelers for a local-style Welcome Reception with magnificent Waikiki beach as your backdrop.
Day 2 - Discover The History Of Honolulu Today we will visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Also today in downtown Honolulu we will see Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha I Statue and State Capitol Building. The rest of the afternoon is free.
Day 3 - Journey To The Big Island The next stop on our island hop through Hawaii is the Big Island. Following a flight, enjoy an orientation tour of the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona, once the holiday playground of Hawaiian royalty. Breathe in the rich aromas of coffee during a visit to a local coffee plantation where your will Connect With Locals. Then, meet our Local Specialist at our oceanside resort, whose Manta Ray Learning Center we will have an opportunity to explore before indulging in rich island flavors at Rays on the Bay.
Day 4 - Play Your Way In Kona Take a moment and savor the calming sounds of the sea as you decide how best to indulge in a free day to explore Kona's beautiful landscapes. Relax in sun-kissed surrounds or ask your Travel Director for suggestions on how to tackle the great outdoors.
Day 5 - Delve Into Hawaii's Unique Environment Today we arrive at Punalu'u Beach Park, famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green sea turtles which swim off the coast on the black sand to sun. Then journey to the UNESCO-listed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and gain a deeper understanding of how the molten earth has shaped these volcanic islands. After, enjoy lunch at a historic plantation. Later, travel to Hilo where you board your flight to Maui.
Day 6 - Dive Into Maui Prepare for a full day of sightseeing on the Valley Isle, travelling along the tropical coast to the Maui Ocean Center. Meet the center's conservation naturalists who will reveal secrets of the underwater wonderland that preserves and protects such species as Pacific corals, Hawaiian green sea turtles and sharks. We leave the coast behind and journey deep into the countryside to visit a local farm and MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience as you learn about the sustainable agriculture on the island. Connect With A Local and toast to a traditional Be My Guest experience lunch serving up Hawaiian specialties made with the freshest local ingredients. Spend the evening at leisure.
Day 7 - Entice Your Senses In Maui Warm your heart and soul in paradise, spending the day at leisure exploring Maui on your terms. This evening, sip a Mai Tai and sway to the tunes of authentic Hawaii during a traditional Luau.
Day 8 - Onwards To Lihue, Kauai Enjoy a leisurely start to your day before heading to the airport for your short flight to the natural wonderland of Kauai. Set your watch to island time and get settled in at your beachfront hotel.
Day 9 - Uncover The Wonder Of Waimea Canyon State Park Drive through the island's famous Tunnel of Trees and continue to Waimea Canyon State Park, one of the Hawaiian Islands most awe-inspiring sites. Dubbed the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific" you will drive all the way up the canyon. The result of thousands of years of erosion, the canyon walls offer a canvas of brilliant shades of red, brown, green, blue, gray and purple, with shadows and light producing a never-ending show.
Day 10 - Find Your Island Adventure Enjoy a free day discovering Kauai and its many natural wonders. Consider a helicopter flight over the Na Pali Coast and Manawaiopuna Falls or immerse yourself in the laidback lifestyle of the locals. Our island hop through Hawaii almost at its end, we join our Travel Director and travel companions for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 11 - A Fond Farewell For now it's a fond a hui hou... until we meet again. Take a transfer to Lihue Airport or consider extending your stay on Kauai. Sightseeing Highlights Explore a local coffee plantation on the Big Island of Hawaii and wonders of Manta Rays in Keauhou Beach with a Local Specialist Discover Honolulu, Kailua-Kona Visit Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui, Waimea Canyon, and Grove Farm Sugar Plantation with a Local Specialist See Oahu's spectacular North Shore, Punalu'u Beach, Hawaii's most famous black sand beach frequented by sea turtles basking in the sun, Kauai's magical Tunnel of Trees Connect With Locals Visit the Kona Joe Coffee Farm. Kona coffee is one of the most expensive coffees on the planet. Currently, there are only about 3,000 acres of Kona coffee plants to supply the entire world, making it a very in-demand commodity Connect With Locals Relish an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch. MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans