The Sebel Noosa
Set on Noosa's iconic Hastings Street and surrounded by world-class restaurants, cafes and boutique shops, this is a perfect location for your next getaway to this beautiful coastal city.� Nestled between the picturesque golden sandy beach and the quiet waters of the river, the hotel is right in the heart of Noosa but still feels like a quiet and relaxed retreat.� With spacious, beautifully styled apartments, excellent hotel facilities and beautiful landscaped gardens, this is an ideal spot to unwind and leave your worries behind.
If you're looking to be close to the ocean and also close to every amenity Noosa has to offer, then there is simply no better location available.�A short stroll puts you on the safe and patrolled beach, where you can swim and enjoy the water, or just soak up some Queensland sun.�Only slightly further away is the Noosa National Park which is a large and pristine section of land that has been preserved in its natural untouched state, adding to the overall character of Noosa.�The hotel has 2 outdoor swimming pools, with plenty of sun lounges and a choice of both sunny and shady spots.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.