Yucatan Highlights(Twin Share Room,Start Mexico City, End Cancun)
From 13/03/2023 to 17/02/2024
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels with bright communal areas for you and your new squad to relax and socialise.
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us - but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample the best local cuisine.
Taste all the best local delicacies - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Mexico City to Oaxaca Meeting your TM and fellow travellers this morning, you'll be setting off for Oaxaca (pronounced Wa-ha-ka)! Have you got it? Great - let's hit the road.Welcome to Oaxaca, with its bohemian bars, charming colonial buildings and ridiculously pretty churches. Commonly known as the gastronomical capital of Mexico, the food here is guaranteed to guac your world. The perfect drink to wash it all down? Mezcal, of course.
Day 2 - Oaxaca Today, you're going to soak up some serious Oaxaca vibes with a guided city tour where you'll get to check out the local markets. The colourful city streets are going to be the perfect place for some Insta shoots, and if you can be dragged away from the views for long enough, there's plenty of delicacies to try during your free night.
Day 3 - Oaxaca to Merida Adios Oaxaca, Merida is calling our names! And we won't waste any time, hopping on an included flight to whizz us there without delay.As gentle as it is beautiful, Merida will take you in its arms and show you the quieter side of Mexico. A walking tour will take you down twisting cobbled streets through grand plazas, showing off this small town's quaint vibes and chilled atmosphere. When we reach the old town you'll have some free time to explore the bustling markets, where you'll find countless treasures to take home. Later, ask your Trip Manager for the best place to head to feast on Yucatan specialities. After you've stuffed yourself with the local delicacies, it's time for your blissful slumber. Tomorrow we're headed to Cancun.
Day 4 - Merida to Cancun via Chichen Itza Pack up your swag of Mexican trinkets and say goodbye to the calm oasis of Merida and hello yet another incredible UNESCO World Heritage-listed site: Chichen Itza.These ancient ruins are the most famous and best preserved of their kind in Mayan history. With our Local Guide leading the charge, Chichen Itza will provoke questions about the Mayan calendar, the positioning of the sun, the connections of the ruins around the country, and the worlds that came before us - a truly special spot on the trip and a history buff's delight. With more knowledge than you'll know what to do with, it's time for a change of scene, and a dip in an Insta-worthy cenote. These underground lakes or waterholes the perfect way to beat the Mexican heat.In stark contrast, next up is Mexico's super resort - Cancun. With high energy vibes this stop is a no brainer when it comes to getting your fiesta on. One suggestion for tonight's dinner at the Mercado 28, a busy market serving true Mexican delights.
Day 5 - Cancun Just in case you don't know the drill by now, an ice cold cerveza should remind you that Cancun is a hub of fiery entertainment. But this place isn't just about the party vibes. Powdery sand beaches, endlessly swimmable waters and laid-back taco joints have everything you need, no matter your mood. Your Trip Manager knows this place like the back of their hand, so you're guaranteed to be in the know on all the best spots to head this evening.
Day 6 - Depart Cancun Morning global roamers, we came, we saw, we sizzled. We'll fuel up on one last breakfast together, then it's time to wipe away the tears and do those final friend requests because today you're homeward bound with firm plans in full steam for a Contiki 2.0 reunion in Asia. See you next time! Oaxaca City tour of Oaxaca Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca Visit the ruins of Monte Alban and local markets Oaxaca to Merida Included flight to Merida Merida to Cancun via Chichen Itza Locally guided tour of the ancient ruins of Chichen Itza Refrenshing cenote swim Cancun Sunset Beach Dinner in Cancun
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans