Cambodia and Laos Uncovered(Twin Share Room,Start Luang Prabang, End Siem Reap)
From 08/04/2023 to 14/04/2024
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sat 08 2023 to Apr Sun 16 2023AvailableFrom$1,739*
Apr Sat 15 2023 to Apr Sun 23 2023Sold OutFrom$1,739*
Apr Sat 22 2023 to Apr Sun 30 2023AvailableFrom$1,739*
Apr Sat 29 2023 to May Sun 07 2023Sold OutFrom$1,739*
May Sat 13 2023 to May Sun 21 2023AvailableFrom$1,739*
You'll spend this adventure in 3-4 star twin-share hotel accommodation.
Look forward to resting your head on comfy pillows, and beds, with facilities you want when you travel.
Wake up to breakfast everyday, all included as part of your trip price.
We also include a dinner at Tree alliance Restaurant, a delicious local spot where street kids are trained in hospitality, for tasty local eats that give back.
Roam free in search of delicious eats the rest of the time.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Luang Prabang The day has arrived and hello Laos! Check-in to your hotel today and get to know your Trip Manager and new travel squad as you get excited for the days ahead. It would be wrong not to watch the sunset at a riverside bar, and contemplate just how good life is and get ready for 9 days of non-stop adventure.
Day 2 - Luang Prabang We'll get things a little more active with a bike tour around the alluring city that pops in to the TreadRight supported Ock Pop Tock Centre for Artisans will complete your morning. Later, then a swim under the 60-metre cascades of Kuang Si Falls could provide your daily nature fix, but most of the day is yours to visit palaces & temples & watch local life by the river, or choose to explore any way that suits.
Day 3 - Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng This morning early risers will be rewarded with Buddhist rituals kissed by the sun's morning rays. Take part in a sacred Laotian ritual offering alms (food) to Buddhist monks, a bucket list experience, there's nothing quite like seeing these peaceful locals gathering their daily meals.It makes leaving the charming town of Luang Prabang a little easier.Known for its dramatic limestone karsts & delicious street food, Vang Vieng will keep you busy for the next two nights. Explore the local rivers and caves or chill out surrounded by like-minded travellers, watching the sun set over the mountains.
Day 4 - Vang Vieng Today is yours to conquer Vang Vieng. Stuck for ideas? Grab a pushbike and allow yourself to get a little lost, stopping at swimming holes and weaving through limestone caves, watching life unfold in the pretty countryside of Laos. For those keen to keep things active, you could head to some local caves for some kayaking and exploring another side of Vang Vieng. After all that exercise, a Beer Lao or two will be on the cards, so tonight, ask your Trip Manager for the best place to head for a sunset beverage, this riverside setting is the stuff dreams are made of, and tonight will be a night to never forget.
Day 5 - Vang Vieng to Vientiane Today you should wake up feeling satisfied with your Vang Vieng explorations, and ready to peel back the layers of another Laos hotspot.Welcome to the capital of Vientiane. If you're expecting a bustling Asian capital, prepare to be surprised; the vibe in this quaint Mekong town is strictly chilled and as the French inspired capital, it's a perfect place to explore. View the city's very own 'Arc de Triomphe' and take in the city sights. Apart from seeing the beauty of Pha That Luang stupa & the artistic talent of Patuxai, we'll use our time here to visit the COPE centre, a local charity that provide prosthetic limbs and rehabilitation services to those who have lost their limbs as a result of unexploded land mines. Our visit here will also provide an insight into Laos' troubled history, and is a great chance for us to lend a helping hand to the Laotian community.
Day 6 - Vientiane to Phnom Penh This morning we cross the border sky high, flying out of Laos as we make for the capital of Cambodia.Although it's easy to find reminders of Cambodia's dark past in the city of Phnom Penh, it is also a place brightened by shy smiles and pretty tree-lined streets. We'll learn about the horrific Khmer Rouge rule by visiting the mass graves of the 'Killing Fields' & the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum with our Local Guide. With knowledge in hand, we'll lighten the mood by paying a visit to the Tree alliance restaurant, where disadvantaged and former street children are trained up in hospitality skills. And wow, do they do it well; their frozen shakes and mouth-watering menu never fail to impress. Later tonight, the night is yours to explore as you please.
Day 7 - Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Another included flight takes us out of Cambodia's capital this morning, landing us in the heartland of an ancient masterpiece and what is still the largest religious monument in the world.You could relax poolside this afternoon, before seeing what's going on by night! There are plenty of things you could spice up your night with, like local night markets though probably best to reserve your energy for our early morning visit to an Eighth Wonder of the World and something we know you've all been waiting for.
Day 8 - Siem Reap Prepare to be moved to the core this morning as we journey to Angkor Wat through dawn's hours in preparation for sunrise. Nothing can quite describe the feeling of watching the day's first rays touch this ancient spiritual site, it's pretty much magic. After a siesta and pool hangs to break up the day back at our hotel, we journey back to the temples to explore Angkor Thom and the Tomb Raider temple of Ta Prohm, which is slowly being swallowed by the jungle. With no early rise on tomorrow's agenda, we can let loose on the city's famous Pub Street and the buzzing local night markets.
Day 9 - Depart Siem Reap We came, we saw, we did it all! After one final delicious Asian breakfast together it's finally time to say goodbye (sob). Team, it's been epic. Luang Prabang Take a scenic drive through the countryside of Laos to Vang Vieng Visit Wat Xieng Thong Temple Bike Ride around Luang Prabang Visit Ock Pop Tock Centre for Local Artisans Treadright partner Witness a Buddhist Alms Giving Visit Big Brother Mouse Vientiane to Phnom Penh Included flight to Phnom Penh Siem Reap Go temple hopping at the majestic Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom & Ta Prohm at Siem Reap
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans