The Naviti Resort
A haven for families, couples and friends and providing the space and luxury to truly unwind, The Naviti Resort is set along the golden beachfront of the Coral Coast, across 38-acres of tropical paradise. Beautiful and comfortable, the rooms pay homage to Pacific and Balinese culture complimenting the myriad of facilities, activities and 5 incredible onsite dining and beverage establishments. Make a splash in the sprawling resort pool, have a hit of tennis or golf and explore the coastline with an array of water sports. A wonderful base for great days out, The Naviti Resort is close to Kulu Wild Park, and the Biausevu Waterfalls are only 17-minutes inland. Explore Sigatoka Sand Dunes just over 30-minutes west and Vunanui Bay under 30-minutes east of your home-away-from-home. Enjoy Fiji at your own pace at The Naviti Resort. Located along the southern coast of the island, Sigatoka is a blissful 95-kilometeres from Nadi International Airport - a trip well worth the peaceful paradise you'll come to experience at the resort. With incredible facilities, 5 dining options, activities and conveniences onsite, plus Korolevu Bay and shopping centre only 7-minutes down the road, you'll have the peace of mind to completely relax among the vast natural surroundings.
Sip cocktails by the sparkling pool from the swim-up bar and make use of the onsite fitness centre. Daily activities run throughout the day here with water sports including snorkelling, kayaking and canoeing, plus fish feeding, coconut husking, and more. The on-site Kids Club allows for the time for parents to indulge at the heavenly Joy Spa before bonding during evening entertainment and taking in the incredible island sights.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- #Kids Stay, Play, Eat Free:.
- Up to 2 children 12 years and under per room sharing with parent(s) stay free of charge in existing bedding.
- Cots and high chairs must be requested at time of booking and is based on availability.
- Two children 12 years and under sharing same room with parents dine for free at the Nukunuku Buffet Restaurant and off kid's menu.
- Kids Club for kids 5-12yrs (Under age children must be accompanied by guardian or babysitter to gain access to the Kids club).
- ~All meals and drinks daily:
- Across select resort restaurants at set times. Includes full Hot Buffet or Continental Breakfast, lunch buffet or A la carte lunch menu, themed buffet dinners, A la carte dinner menu, or Chinese 3-course set menu.
- Beverages from the bar (Available from 10am - 11pm) Local draught beers, House red, white and sparkling wines, Local brand spirits, Soft drinks by the glass, Fruit Punch.
- Beverages are limited to (1) one drink per person per order by the glass. *All Inclusive bar service ceases at 11pm; all beverages purchased thereafter will be charged to guest’s room account.
- Beverages does not include - Mini-bars, bottled beers, bottled water, cocktails, milkshakes, slushies, Room Service and specialty coffee.
- Children 12 years and under dining with parents at the Bamboo Terrace Restaurant will receive a 25% discount from the normal a la carte menu (note: children’s menu is not available in this restaurant).
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.