Warwick Fiji is set on the palm fringed beaches and crystal waters of Fiji's gorgeous Coral Coast, secluded in 28 acres of tropical gardens. Boasting panoramic views out over the soft sand beaches and turquoise water of Korolevu Bay and neighbouring islands, Warwick Fiji captures the essence of Fijian culture and natural beauty.
Perfectly positioned on Fiji's fabled Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji offers luxurious accommodation and an exciting array of experiences in a relaxing and exotic island atmosphere. Enjoy a range of complimentary water sports activities including snorkelling and kayaking at the stunning beach, take a dip in one of sparkling pools, drop the children off to the kids club while you enjoy a relaxing spa treatment before heading out to tantalize your taste buds at the range of dining options including Pappagallo "Italian" Restaurant, Sazanami "Japanese" Restaurant and the famous Wicked Walu "Seafood" Restaurant, located on its own private island off the resort for the ultimate intimate setting.
Featuring 246 guest rooms and suites, the accommodation at Warwick Fiji offers guests a luxurious and modern retreat each with sweeping views across the landscaped gardens and pristine ocean that can be enjoyed from your private balcony. Each spacious room comes complete with all the necessary comforts including air-conditioning, flat-screen satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, telephones, in-room safes, minibars and refrigerators and are adorned with a blend of modern decor with Fijian finishes.
Escape the mundane and base your Fiji holiday at Warwick Fiji. Situated on the beachfront and nestled amongst tropical foliage, the resort is set in an ideal location on Fijis Coral Coast. The Coral Coast provides a host of activities and attractions to suit everyone. The surrounding calm, turquoise waters are home to untouched reefs that are full of exotic marine life, while the soft golden sands of the beaches create the perfect setting to soak up the warm Fijian sun. The selection of amenities and services at Warwick Fiji make it easy for any traveller to experience the best of Fijis Coral Coast.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- *Meal package (lunch & dinner) includes:.
- One main course lunch from Pool Grill (weather permitting) or Bula Brasserie.
- Buffet at Bula Brasserie or set menu at Papagallo F$40 VIP credit (per person) dining at Sazanami or Wicked Walu.
- Meal package is food only, no drinks included.
- No refunds or credits will be given for unused meals during stay and these cannot be accumulated for credits or used towards beverage.
- *Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free:.
- Kids stay, play and eat free at Bula Brasserie breakfast, lunch and dinner only from kids' menu, ie: 2 children under 12 years receive free meals, stay for free and free kids club for 3 to 12 years old.
- **Guaranteed upgrade from Garden to Ocean View Room - guaranteed upgrade valid for travel dates 11 January - 13 April, 21 April - 30 June, 24 July - 21 September, 15 October - 21 December 2022, 11 January - 31 March 2023 only. For travel dates 14 - 20 April, 1 - 23 July, 22 September - 14 October, 22 December 2022 - 10 January 2023, a $250* surcharge applies for an Ocean View Room.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.