Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa
Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa is the only resort on the Yanuca Island. Bordered by lapping waves, white sands and swaying palm trees the resort truly is a Fijian island oasis. Providing an ideal escape for both families and couples alike, Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa has a range of amenities and services to help any kind of traveller make the most out of their Fiji holiday. An ideal resort for families, parents can sign the kids up to the Little Chief's Club where the friendly staff organise entertaining activities and games for the kids. There's even a separate children's swimming pool for the little ones. Travellers without children will just as much enjoy their stay Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa. Take a dip in the adults-only swimming pool, relax on the pristine beaches of the lagoon, take advantage of the calm waters and try out the range of water sports, indulge in a spa treatment using Fijis natural botanical products and much more. The team at reception can even assist with booking tours and activities on Yanuca Island and the mainland.
From the warm Fijian welcomes and the selection of things to do to the unique secluded island setting and surrounding pristine waters and reefs, the list goes on for reasons to base your stay at Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa. Being based on the Coral Coast of Fiji, you can easily fill your days with a selection of ultimate Fijian experiences. Stay at the resort and take advantage of the calm turquoise waters that surround the island or jampack your days with heart-pumping adventures and cultural experiences - the choice is yours.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- *~Malamala Beach Club: Bring swimwear, footwear to wear on the beach (the coral can be a little hard on bare feet), a hat, sunscreen. There are merchandise items such as hats and sulu's (sarongs) and shirts available on the island should you wish to purchase a souvenir or forget your own. Malamala Beach Club access includes:
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.