Situated on its own 174 acre secluded island surrounded by tropical rainforest, white sand beaches and turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean, Castaway Island Fiji offers traditional Fijian accommodation in the heart of the Mamanuca Islands. The picture-perfect setting combined with the big Bula smiles from the Fijian staff and the host of activities and facilities make a stay here one to remember.
You may be on a private island at Castaway Island Fiji, but that doesn't mean you won't be spoilt for choice for facilities and things to do. With four uniquely styled bar and dining options, kids club, pools and water sports activities available, you can choose to do as little or as much as you like during your stay at Castaway Island. The resort offers plenty of complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, bushwalks to the Castaway summit and cooking demonstrations but for those who want to kick back and enjoy the peace and quiet, simply lay back on the beach under a palm tree or treat yourself to an island style massage.
Comprising of 66 free standing Bures, guests can choose from an Island, Ocean View or Beach Bure each with modern furnishings that are complimented by traditional Fijian decor and grass-thatched roofs to bring your island escape to life. Each Bure consists of all the necessities to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible including air conditioning, bathrobes, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge and spacious veranda perfect for kicking back and enjoying the sights and sounds of the island.
If you are looking for a peaceful getaway from your everyday fast paced lifestyle, the solitude, tranquillity and stunning surrounds of Castaway is the answer For over 40 years this privately owned four-star resort has striven to maintain its pristine natural setting. Added to this picture-perfect private island are all the facilities and activities to make your stay relaxing and memorable. If you're looking for traditional island style Fiji accommodation during your holiday, Castaway Fiji Resort is for you.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- *All Meals for 2 Adults & 2 Children:.
- Full hot and cold buffet breakfast including juices, filtered coffee and tea selection at Water's Edge Restaurant or A La Carte Breakfast Selection at Nuku Marau Bar & Grill.
- A la carte selections at Water's Edge Restaurant or Nuku Marau Bar & Grill, lunch buffet or Sundowner Wood Fired Pizza for lunch.
- A la carte selections or family buffet at Water's Edge Restaurant and Sundowner Wood Fired Pizza.
- (Surcharge of FJ$ 40++ per person applies to the Asian/Fijian a la carte menu at '1808' (adults only at 1808) for dinner).
- Beverages not included with meals.
- *Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free:.
- All meals valid for up to 2 children (12 years and under). Supervised Kids Club (3 - 12 years) complimentary 9:00am to 4:30pm and 6:30pm to 10:00pm daily - fun activities with a distinct Fijian flavour. Children 12 years and under stay for FREE when staying with accompanying paying adult's, utilising existing bedding and occupying the same room.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.