From 16/07/2022 to 06/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Sat 16 2022 to Jul Tue 26 2022availableFrom$2,903*
Jul Sat 30 2022 to Aug Tue 09 2022availableFrom$2,903*
Aug Sat 13 2022 to Aug Tue 23 2022availableFrom$2,804*
Aug Sat 27 2022 to Sep Tue 06 2022availableFrom$2,804*
Day Day 3 - Dubrovnik The city of Dubrovnik is so much more than just a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a Game of Thrones location - not that either of those claims to fame are even mildly mediocre. After you've been guided around the city with intricate detail with our local guide you'll be armed with the knowledge to pick out a waterside rock bar where you can swim and indulge 'til your heart's content.
Day Day 9 - Belgrade to Budapest Leaving Belgrade behind, today we're onto beautiful Budapest. Fast becoming one of the hottest destinations in Europe, Budapest is on our beeline. Despite having all day tomorrow to get cosy with this city, we'll get stuck into it today checking out the likes of the royal palace, the famed chain bridge & the stunning parliament building. Later you'll have the option to take a cruise and make the most of your first Hungarian evening. Later, you'll no doubt want to keep things moving at one of the city's famous ruins bars, that need to be seen to be believed!
Day Day 10 - Budapest This morning we'll set out along the cobbled streets of Budapest for a guided walking tour to explore what this city has on offer. We'll see St Stephen's Basilica, a grand neo-Classical Roman Catholic affair named after the first King of Hungary, and the largest church in the country. The rest of the day will be yours to lounge about at the famous thermal baths and soak up the city alfresco. This evening we'll join forces as a group for an included dinner in town to try some more Hungarian delicacies.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 July 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 06 July 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans