Jordan Uncovered(Twin Share Room,Start Amman, End Amman)
From 23/04/2023 to 08/09/2023
9 meals: 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners.
Day 1 - Arrive Amman Welcome to Jordan! Bronze age ruins, a restored Roman theatre, art galleries & a Royal Automobile Museum, Jordan's capital city is a Middle Eastern metropolis of ancient and modern and the perfect place to begin our Israel & Jordan adventures. We'll linger here for a night and enjoy an included dinner to get to know each other.
Day 2 - Amman to Petra via Jerash We'll enjoy a leisurely breakfast this morning before setting off, bound for a visit and lunch stop at the Treadright-supported Iraq Al-Amir Women's Cooperative Society on our way to the ancient Greco-Roman city of Jerash and Rose City of Petra.Here in Jerash, we'll uncover the Greek & Roman influences on this holy land, as a tour of the city sees us peruse Corinthian columns and ancient ruins.Arriving in Petra, our anticipation will be at an all-time high with the knowledge that tomorrow we'll be visiting the UNESCO World Heritage site that this city is famed for.
Day 3 - Petra Today is dedicated to uncovering the wonders of Petra - the magnificent ancient capital of the Nabatean Kingdom, where the hues of pink make us forget what era we're in. Once we're done taking pictures, we'll be awed a second time as our local guide briefs us on the city's history. Getting up close and personal with Pharaoh's Castle, the Triumphal Arc and the Treasury, we'll see just why this is the greatest attraction in the Middle East. After a full day of exploring, we'll head back to our hotel for an included dinner.
Day 4 - Petra to Wadi Rum All that cultural discovery of the past few days has us craving some chill time, and we'll find it in Wadi Rum. We'll leave Petra and embark on a journey through Jordan's largest and most stunning desert.Silent landscapes, ancient riverbeds and pastel colours will have us glued to the windows as we hop in a 4x4 for the full desert experience. Tonight, we'll be treated to a Special Stay overnight in the desert, complete with luxurious tents and dinner under the stars.
Day 5 - Wadi Rum to Amman via Aqaba Rested and in love with the desert, we're almost ready to leave Jordan. Heading back to Amman today, we have a final night here in Jordan with a special visit to the opulent resort town of Aqaba on the way.Ready for some R&R? Aqaba is all about sweeping beaches, renowned dive spots and indulging in everything this resort town has to offer - with the Red Sea at our toes and the sun on our faces.Sun-kissed and relaxed, we'll return to Amman with an optional dinner out this evening to celebrate our final night in Jordan.
Day 6 - End Amman It's been one incredible adventure, but all good things must come to an end. After a hearty breakfast, we'll say our goodbyes and swap details. We sense new adventures on the horizon! Amman to Petra via Jerash Visit the Iraq Al-Amir Women's Cooperative Society (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience) Petra Visit of Petra and see main monuments including Pharoah's Castle, The Triumphal Arch, the Ampitheatre and the Treasury
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans