Hanoi City Stay, 3 Days
Valid for select departures 1 January - 31 December 2022
3 day trip departing Hanoi.
2 nights accommodation in a 4 star hotel (3 and 5 star hotel options available - please enquire).
Guided sightseeing on day 2 conducted by a local English speaking specialist guide.
Entrance fees to all included sites.
Airport arrival transfer on day 1.
All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles.
Day 1 Welcome to Hanoi. Welcome to Vietnam and the start of your mini adventure in the charming city of Hanoi. Upon your arrival at the international airport you will be met by our local representative and transferred to your hotel for check in (from 2pm onwards - early check in available at additional cost) with the remainder of the day at leisure. Depending on your arrival time today you may wish to spend the evening watching a traditional water puppet show or sampling the city's colonial heritage in the form of excellent French cuisine.
Day 2 Hanoi city tour. Today explore Hanoi with a local English-speaking guide. After breakfast head out to Ba Dinh Square where you'll visit the squat Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh's house-on-stilts and the nearby One Pillar Pagoda. Next up visit the Temple of Literature - Vietnam's very first university built in the 11th century. Gain fascinating insight into the country's ethnic groups at the Museum of Ethnology with plenty of interesting displays on traditional customs and ways of life. The highlight here is the large, beautiful outdoor area featuring genuine stilted houses and compounds as built and used by the many different ethnic groups throughout Vietnam. In the evening take a walking tour of the city to discover the unique flavors of Vietnamese gastronomy. In the atmospheric Old Quarter sample Hanoi's local specialties such as Bun Cha - grilled pork and noodles, Banh Cuon - a crepe-like dish filled with meat and veg, and Che Sen - a sweet dessert type soup. Make your way through the bustling streets to the "international corner" where you can enjoy a glass of "bia hoi" (draught beer made in Hanoi) among the crowd of locals and tourists sitting on tiny plastic chairs - a very typical nightlife scene in Hanoi and perfect for a spot of people watching.
Day 3 Depart Hanoi. Today marks the end of your touring arrangements and you're free to make your own way to the airport after hotel check out.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans