Hawaii Escape(Twin Share Room,Start Waikiki, End Waikiki)
From 26/03/2022 to 23/07/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Sat 26 2022 to Apr Sat 02 2022availableFrom$4,165*
Jul Sat 16 2022 to Jul Sat 23 2022availableFrom$4,165*
Explore Oahu's waterfalls on a locally guided jeep trip, with swimming & lunchStart your morning with yoga on the beach at WaikikiExperience an Imu ceremony, shell lei greeting & Mai Tai cocktail at a Luau DinnerTake a flight from Ohau to MauiNibble on a variety of local in-flight snacks.
Included Meals: 7x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 4x DinnersProfessional, insightful and fun, our Trip Managers, Drivers and Local Guides in the USA & Canada are highly trained and ready to show you this incredible part of the world.
Armed with their little black books of must sees, dos and eats, they'll help you avoid the tourist traps and show you the time of your life.
Day 1 - Welcome to Waikiki! Ready to uncover all the secrets of Hawaii? This next week is all about escape and living in the moment in this beautiful island paradise. First you'll meet your Trip Manager and Contiki fam at 4pm for a kick start meeting, followed by dinner at a local restaurant to settle in and get to know the crew, ready for adventures tomorrow.
Day 2 - Get ready for a big day of Oahu Exploration. Today we'll hit up some of the most beautiful waterfalls on the island with swimming and lunch all part of the package. Setting off in our jeeps, we'll enjoy fascinating backstories and insider perspectives from our local guides as we journey from waterfall to waterfall. No tourists here, just travellers.
Day 3 - A day to take it easy or get active. You could kick things off with yoga on the beach and then take a surf or SUP lesson. You could grab some snorkelling gear and paddle around. You could hike to Diamond Head Crater with views out over the Pacific. Or you could just laze around on the beach. That's fine too. The choice is yours, and they all look pretty appealing rn.
Day 4 - Say a temporary farewell to Oahu as we take flight to Maui after breakfast. Touching down just after lunch, we'll have plenty of opportunities to eat, chill and settle in to island life Pt2. Your Trip Manager will have a little in-flight snack bag full of local delicacies for you to nibble on while you fly.Once you've checked in and chilled out, watch the sun go down and then rest up - tomorrow is a day of fun on the water, whether you're doing the turtle trail or not!
Day 5 - Rise and shine, because now you're operating on Maui time and trust us, you don't want to miss a second. Today is yours to roam as you please; maybe beach nap it out on Kaanapali beach, or take a leisurely trip to the spa. However, if you want to add a touch of YOLO to your adventure, we've got just the answer - how about a Free Time Add On cruise to Molokini, an extinct submerged volcano within a marine life and bird conservation area? What does it involve you ask? Snorkelling, swimming and lunch are all on the menu. Back on the boat you'll make your way to Turtle Town, one of the best places to see turtles in their natural habitat, here you'll have another opportunity to jump in for swim (ensuring to keep safe distance from any marine life). Sign you up right now, shall we?
Day 6 - A full day all to yourself. No schedules, no plans - just you, the beach and that bright blue sky. If you're feeling energetic, your Trip Manager has plenty of ideas to get you out and about. Later this afternoon, opt in for an unforgettable sunset up at Haleakala - The House of the Sun. Famous for it's dormant volcano crater and similarity to Mars' landscape, this is not only a once in a lifetime scene to witness, but the best way to truly appreciate Maui's unique beauty. Tonight's activities include going local with your dinner options and then meet the Crew for a sundowner or two as you plan your next few days of adventure. **departure time for Haleakala Sunset may be as early as 1:30pm depending on the time of year.
Day 7 - Rise and shine folks, it's time to board our flight back to the beautiful shores of Waikiki.We're back to Oahu this morning and hitting the ground running with a Farm to Table tour of the Kahumana Farm - one of the longest serving produce farms on the island (and possibly the biggest heart). Their mission is underscored by Maka'ala (mindfullness), Aloha (empathy) and Lokahi ( working together) and it's not JUST about growing some of the best tasting organic fruits and vegetables. They also support adults with developmental disabilities, housing and employment projects for homeless people in the Leeward community of Oahu and provide affordable meals for children across several schools and communities. We'll tour the farm, learn about all of the goodness (both edible and ethical) and then get to taste some of the fruits of their labors. All proceeds of this tour go directly to Kahumana Farm and their community projects. Tonight we shift gears and party like it's our last night in Hawaii...because sadly, it is! It's pool party time - pack your swimwear and best moves. Floatation devices will be provided.
Day 8 - Make sure to tag everyone in your frantic photo upload to social (we know you'll be too busy living in the moment during the trip to do it) so you can continue your Contiki travels together at a later date. Costa Rica sounds like a great idea...
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 17 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans