Food And Wine In A French Chateau, Quad Room Share
From 14/07/2022 to 18/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Thu 14 2022 to Jul Sun 17 2022On RequestFrom$895*
Aug Thu 04 2022 to Aug Sun 07 2022Sold OutFrom$895*
Sep Thu 15 2022 to Sep Sun 18 2022availableFrom$895*
: On your Lyon day trip your host will be Laetitia, a Lyon local who is passionate about her family recipes.
This passion led Laetitia to combining her two great loves – tourism and food, to create unforgettable culinary experiences in her hometown.
Laetitia will have you feeling like a true Lyonese walking through the streets and tasting delicious typical dishes guided by a local friend who not only shares the best places to eat in town, but some secret local only hang outs also!.
This foodie adventure takes you into the vineyards of the Beaujolais Wine Region, where your accommodation - our exclusive 16th Century Chateau - awaits.
Across 4 days you'll get stuck into all of the flavours of France, including wine & cheese pairings; a day trip to Lyon for an immersive cooking class in a local's home; winery hopping to try some of the world's finest drops and enough local food to make you mutter 'ooh la la' between every mouthful.
Day Day 2 - Lyon This morning we'll bid au revoir to our Chateau for the day, as we head into Lyon for a change of pace. Welcome to the hub of culinary wonders that is Lyon! We won't waste any time getting stuck in with a Moveable Feast walking tour, exploring Lyon's chic bistros and boulangeries with our Local Host. Lyon is famous all over the world for its culinary tradition, thanks to both chefs and tourists flocking to this magical city, attracted by the rich gastronomy it offers. However, it isn't easy to decide where to start, especially if you have little time and an endless choice of restaurants! From traditional bouchons to starred restaurants to street food, this city offers countless possibilities. Our host will give us an overview of the gastronomic tradition of this beautiful city, and you'll soon feel like a true Lyonese as we walk through the streets, tasting delicious typical dishes (and maybe a cheeky glass of wine) as we go. Once we're suitably stuffed with culture and have whetted our appetites, we'll head back to the Chateau for a well deserved dinner. We've got more adventures in store tomorrow.
Day Day 3 - Beaujolais Wine Region Rise and shine! After enjoying a hearty homemade breakfast this morning, we'll get ready for some winery hopping. The Beaujolais region has some of the world's finest vineyards, producing fruity, bold wines that are as distinctive and beautiful as the region itself. We'll visit two wineries where you'll have a chance to learn about the wines they produce (including the world-famous Beaujolais Nouveau), meet local winemakers and of course sample some of their finest drops. At our second stop, surrounded by the swaying vineyards, we'll enjoy lunch paired with wine. Then, for our final evening, it's time to head back to the Chateau where our team of live-in chefs will prepare an authentic French Dinner. We'll tuck in on the Chateau terrace, with even more magnificent views of the Beaujolais countryside. France, we never want to leave you.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 July 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 01 July 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans