The Sutton Place Hotel & Granville Island Market Tour
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver
Situated in the heart of downtown, first-class amenities await you at The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver. Indulge in the Vida Spa, indoor heated pool, or modern fitness centre. We also offer elegant and inviting event facilities ready to entertain any occasion. Allow us to impress you with our attention to the refined details. From handcrafted furnishings and silk tapestries to premium bedding and all of our offerings, you'll quickly understand why we are consistently mentioned on the Conde Nast Traveler Gold favourite list and are on Travel and Leisure's Top 500 list.
Mere steps away, one of North America's most beautiful cities invites you to discover its pure grandeur, with high-end boutique shops and a variety of entertainment, arts, and business districts.
Granville Island Market Tour
Granville Island is Canada's second most-visited destination and Vancouver's destination for lovers of food, art and culture. Offering fresh, local seasonal produce, guests rub elbows with Vancouver's chefs as they shop for their menus.During the tour, guests will savour a variety of fine foods from independent farmers and food artisans from Vancouver an d beyond. Award-winning charcuterie, local cheeses, artisan bread, melt-in-your-mouth donuts, to world-class coffee and chai. 20 tastings, 10 stories, and 2 hours of Canadian delights Total walking is a 10-15 minute walk or 250 m for standard 2-hour public tours.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Advertised Price is based on the lowest room category, unless specified. A search for availability will return the supplier's current live price on the lowest room category available on your search date. Should the lowest room not be available, the next room type will return. This may be different from the Advertised Price if it has been varied by the supplier since being advertised by Flight Centre.
- Advertised price includes a Resort fee of AU$55 per room per night, payable direct to hotel on arrival.
- Advertised Price is based on the lowest available airfare. A search for availability will return the supplier's current live price on the lowest fare available on your search date. This may be different from the Advertised Price if it has been varied by the supplier since being advertised by Flight Centre.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 30 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au. In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.