Scotland's Highlands, Islands and Cities Reverse
From 01/08/2022 to 13/08/2022
Explore Edinburgh with a Local SpecialistDiscover of Glasgow, Stirling, Orkney Islands and DundeeVisit Stirling Castle, St.
Mungo's Cathedral in Glasgow, Isle of Iona, Isle of Mull, Isle of Skye, Ullapool, Skara Brae, The Italian Chapel in Orkney Islands, John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle, the battlefield and Visitor Centre of Culloden, Glamis Castle and Edinburgh CastleView Glencoe, Eilean Donan Castle, Inverness Castle, the 18th green at St.
Andrews and Jedburgh AbbeySee the Battlefield at Bannockburn, Lock Lomond and Loch NessTickets for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo are included on departures that coincide with performance dates.
Connect With Locals Join the Wood family at their 15th-century farm on the shores of Loch Ard for a home-cooked Scottish Be My Guest lunch, tales of Rob Roy and a few foot-tapping ceilidh tunes.
Dive Into Culture Visit Blair Athol Whisky Distillery in the foothills of the Grampian Mountains for a tour and tasting of their single malt whisky.
1 Be My Guest1 Farewell Dinner1 Welcome Reception12 Breakfasts3 DinnersAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAll porterage and restaurant gratuitiesAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAudio headsets for flexible sightseeingBreakfast daily and up to half of your evening mealsCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedFerry from Mallaig to the Isle of SkyeLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Must-see sightseeing and surprise extrasOptional Experiences and free timeReturn ferry to the Orkney IslesReturn ferry to the Isle of Mull and Iona.
Day Day 5 - Over the Sea to Skye We pass Fort William on the shores of Loch Linnhe, renowned as the gateway to Ben Nevis. Following a beautiful route that takes us past the Glenfinnan Viaduct, along which Harry Potter's Hogwarts Express once crossed to his beloved school of magic, we journey 'over the sea to Skye' where tonight we’ll stay on the isle and enjoy a dinner in our hotel.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 May 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 23 May 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans